Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Game has just announced the appearances on R.E.D: Dr. Dre, Pharrell Williams, Snoop Dogg, Tyler, The Creator, Wiz Khalifa, Trey Songz, Drake and Chris Brown

the song with tyler is called "martians vs goblins"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol Really?

I guess on Pusha T's new album ther there is a song with Pusha, Tyler, and Hodgy that is produced by Tyler. They are starting to branch out a little I guess. I think they are mostly keeping it in house for their own stuff from the sound of things though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This shit is actually funny. I mean you can tell what Chris was saying was a diss at them, who else would it be about that is making any noise? Then he more or less admitted it when he tweeted Tyler about Hodgy talking shit to him. Now it's an all out twitter war between OF, their homies, fans and female Chris Brown groupies.

I'm bored and hungover so I'm actually following all of this. It's pretty entertaining.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I havent been checkin up a whole lot on OF since Goblin came out. Has Tyler, Hodgey or Mellow Hype dropped anything since then worth checking out?
Not new music wise. They are touring around the world right now. Video for She drops tomorrow and video for 64 by Mellowhype is supposed to drop this weekend at some point.

That's about it.