Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
these kids are just are a gimmick lol
a gimmick is usually based off a look. these kids dont really have a set look. there shock and awe as of right now yes but gimick i think not. they got real good beats and most of them are real good lyricists so i dont know what you talking about. who you listen to? just want to see some comparisons i can make cause i bet theres a few.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah i always felt that way about taco tho

he just seemed like a little gay ass

its like how i used to feel about earl due to tyler basically assualting him and making him say uncle on that one song lol i got over it and since earl took some crazy kung fu training he can talk about fucking people up all he wants now

im just now starting to listen to earl now, i bumped a few select songs but i didnt get too deep into his shit until lately, im still on mellowhype imo and im playing goblin for certain songs like nightmare

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
eh, dude reminds me of that one lil youngster who always wanted to hang out..then when everyone would start doing body shots(nomarty) or whatever they just stood back..until they got courage..dude just a lil guy,

body shots = fighting without face hits

Aug 17, 2004
Little dude or not he was seriously about to cry about breaking his elbow (is that even possible ? lol) then 10 seconds later hes acting like it doesn't hurt. He also is what, 18? and still looks like he weighs 100 lbs come on breh lol. like dude said he needs to step his "swag" up looking like a 12 year old and shit lmfao

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They look like some rich kids from the burbs right there.
Taco and Syd are the only rich ones from what I've read, they have even said it themselves numerous times in interviews so it's not like something they try to hide. Earl's dad is a famous African poet and his mom is a teacher so he is probably a middle class kid himself.

I stil lol @ Earl's dad actually being a African poet. I don't know why but that shit is hilarious to me.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
well this is just fucking hilarious

lol @ earls african poetry blood flowing through the blood of hipsters worldwide

hes just trying to save the whales and the trees hear him out help him please

nigga dad look like a 200 year old fela kuti

i only wanna hear that nigga rap on bongos from now on

Feb 7, 2006
tylers from hawthorne its like hood/middle class depending where you at, and leftbrain is from compton. its like most of these niggas aint even from la city.