Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the album is tight, niggas is big ole crybabies. im on the 3rd or 4th song

the graphic designer for goblin requested me on twitter, thats cool

all the crying on allhiphop and sohh was unwarranted

ima buy it basically because i like the package. same reason i bought edans beauty and the beat and blackalicious flaming arrow, the packaging was dope and worth my 10 bucks just sitting in my car looking cool

edit: nightmare slaps as well, i like this album so far, will be playing it alot higher than i am now

edit x2: tron cat slappin 30 seconds through i been waitin to hear this ever since it got screwed as a 'coming soon' type deal

i heard this transylvania song live and i was just confused the entire time, now i like it. funny he has a song about vampires and im on that tip on twitter right now.

honestly between me and you, odd future screwed thrown in with random rap..is gon go....tyler is so inflammitory that when screwed its even worse , i see my self slowing a few of these songs down more than they are

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i just saw a nigga with 14,000 followers and a odd future cover as the main avatar from LA and his abouts being 'graphic artist' and made the connection. maybe tylers dickriders have reached such a upper echelon on twitter that ive been hornswaggled, however i do alot of drugs, and such is expected.

i pretty much look at anyone with 10,000-13,0000 followers as doing somefuckingthing. and im not that schooled on these cats, like i like they music, but i dont know niggas full names and shit you know? so i could mention dudes name and youd be like 'oh hes the curly headed skated kid that appeared in two videos on youtube featuring odd future" but i exactly wouldnt know that.

my apologies for attempting to be trendy enough to call shots on odd future facts. swag. swag, my nigga.

on topic jasper needs an album more than lil b does
i just wanna hear jasper rap hella wack on every track

like i feel like i can believe in him to turn it down lyrically on every track and thats a great feeling

i feel like hes the only person that understands that i dont fucking care what the fuck hes talking about because really i dont hear that shit unless im like, breaking the sound barrier with my eyes and shit. so fuck his rap. disposable as possible. great.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
tyler needs prometh with codeine and hed sound exactly like justin beiber

one growly ass nigga...clear that shit out..po up

i like how he dissed himself on the beginning pretty much before i could diss him for the exact same things. i like that type of thought put into music. cuz really at the end of the day you could play bastard right now and this albuma dn find some connections lyrically.

i think IMO people want to see them lose after seeing them win

niggas are really just riders of waves nowadays...like whatever you make thats hot niggas gon suck your dick on that...you dont have competitiors on a artist level anymore

its dope to see tyler basically pick his own lane in a situation where i considered underground hip hop dead (tyler will go 'this isnt underground hip hip wah wah wah') and actually do good at it.

and its someone west coast? thats dope.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
on topic jasper needs an album more than lil b does
i just wanna hear jasper rap hella wack on every track
Jasper and Taco are coming out with a album mixtape at some point called Nissan. Then Jasper said he will be doing a album called Dolphin Life. Jasper is funny as fuck though, Taco not so much but props to Tyler for taking one of his best friends along with him on what he does.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i say jasper goes solo

i see taco in a comprimising position in his twitter pic

like he better never go to jail

my nigga was looking like one of the three chipmunks

they funny to me at the end of the day. they remind me of like the kids denzel washington busted after buying laced weed from the mexican kids on training day. like they think they bad and shit and someone rock up with the 40 and all that shit chill out.

but they make GREAT music to do drugs to. have any of you done any drugs beyond pot and alcohol lately and listened to music? swag!

but what the fuck do i know at the end of the day? back in 1999 i liked anticon. LSD will do that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Actually.

That's the background image to the twitter account that seems to go along with the site.

http://twitter.com/#!/fuckyourchair

Allegedly, if you look at the picture on the main site and cross your eyes, you see Earl in the onion rings lol.
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=71019.0

It's not Earl Sweatshirt but the Earl of Sandwich.

lol @ people going nuts over this. I also saw a 10 page thread about it on a hardcore punk message board I lurk.

I'm pretty sure all this means the world is ending right? Hardcore kids liking OF and trying to decipher onion rings and and slowed down songs embedded in the www.fucktyler.com site's source code , Thom York dancing to Radicals, Heavy D shouting out Tyler on Twitter saying they were at the story buying soup together.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That's not the face I'm talking about, it's between the days and hours of the counter, that face is on the right side of the picture.

Also they found this "song" on the main page of the site(scroll down and its a hidden link below the pic), it sounds like an ambient track because it's so slowed down. Someone messed with it until you could hear what they're saying.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cr1ctadks1vrpe6

^OG

http://www.mediafire.com/?v7husr0vnbljb50

Sped up version.

Anyone recognize what song it is? lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
the amount of man hours put into trying to know everything odd future is ridiculous

atleast we were given a good 10-13 years to do that with wu tang

and i still dont know a fucking thing about u god

im starting to feel like peoples fans (im not talking about any of you, there are way more rabid fans) have small crushes on the artists in 2011

like theres a few people that take this shit real serious rioht now

Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
That's not the face I'm talking about, it's between the days and hours of the counter, that face is on the right side of the picture.

Also they found this "song" on the main page of the site(scroll down and its a hidden link below the pic), it sounds like an ambient track because it's so slowed down. Someone messed with it until you could hear what they're saying.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cr1ctadks1vrpe6

^OG

http://www.mediafire.com/?v7husr0vnbljb50

Sped up version.

Anyone recognize what song it is? lol
i think thats many men by 50 cent