Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Listened to this again properly at home right now. I'm not quite sure but I think this might have the most fucked up lyrics of any Tyler song. Then again it was recorded in the BASTARD timeframe so that makes sense. Really dope song.

"I'm the blackest skinhead since india.arie"

That shit cracked me up.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Well of course you are going to say that about your lil homie. To him it might be true, to me and probably more or less everyone he still got a lot to prove but there really isn't much doubt that Earl can spit like crazy.

Anyways, stage shot of the crowd during Radical today in Amsterdam. I guess the over-seas shows have been selling out in like 2 minutes and shit so far.

Snippets from GOBLIN are on Amazon for those who want to listen:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004YMS732/kanycom-20

/fanboy

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You got the full thing or going off the snippets on Amazon? If somehow you got the full thing you need to link that shit breh.
for real

da fuck?

everyone is in here hella anticipating this shit, checkin everyday like... DAMN THIS SHIT AINT LEAKED YET

and dude's up in here talkin like he's got the album right now

you better link that shit NAAAOOO

Nov 5, 2004
I discovered these guys myself a lil while back while on siccness hiatus.
I guess here's my quick contribution to the Golf Wang.

I'm a overachiever, so how about I start a team of leaders and pick up Stevie Wonder to be the wide receiver.