Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Tyler is a huge clipse fan, I'm sure that's a dream come true getting an oppurtunity to work with one of your favorite rappers.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What's it say? I can't see it when I'm at work.

Also I really like that Madbury Club website in general. I posted an article/interview about OF awhile back that they did and then they just did a write up on the NYC show Waldiejr posted. They have a clean layout and intersting articles and write ups. I also kind of figured that OF used the swag thing as sort of a joke and Tyler confirmed that in the latest one. lol @ Tyler getting death threats (prob jokingly though, I hope) when he tweeted he wouldn't be playing Yonkers at any of the shows coming up lol. Swag.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Pusha T of the Clipse told Tyler to send him a beat and Tyler tweeted that he got a phone call from him saying he was a big fan of his music. I agree nukse that website is dope.

Jan 23, 2006
gonna be very interesting watching these kids progress and evolve. they got what it takes to be around for years, don't know if that will happen though. i'm pulling for em. the future is wide open. shit could go 800000 different ways for em. they already got the white hipsters, but them fans are fickle as shit. they got some hip hop purists listening too, no question. if u could buy stock in a music group, this is that penny stock to buy now. either way, they are going up. either they go up quick, like pets.com, and crash and burn, or they google it the fuck out and stay on top. either way, they are going upwards right now, and will be for sometime. money changes shit though. gonna be interesting to watch them.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
At least for their shows in NYC, Philly and DC I've liked seeing how diverse their crowds have been. Not only by ethnicity either but there are some cats that don't look like they usually would attend a show like theirs and I'm not only talking about "white hipsters" as you put it.

Good post Fuckery.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Something I thought was interesting, while chatting with nuttkase the idea of Tyler selling out came up and I wonder, what would be the definition of selling out? Simply signing to a big time label? Changing their style & content for the mainstream audience? Collaborating with those already accepted by the mainstream? Where is the line for you guys and where do you think the line would be for Tyler & the rest of GOLF WANG?

https://twitter.com/fucktyler/status/39935106701336576

https://twitter.com/fucktyler/status/39935321151897600

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Also you better be moshing right about now Al you fucking faggot.
I wasn't because the concert didn't start until 9 you crackwhore. It was cool I wrote up a review on my blackberry but I'm too lazy to retype the shit right now. Tyler performed 2 unheard songs off Goblin, Fish and Bitch Suck Dick. I could give more info if you guys want but I'm going to crash right now.

Also it turns out it was Jesus' face in the cross but what you can't see because my phone's camera sucks dick is the upside down cross on his forehead lulz. Cats were dropping $100 and buying these 5 at a time.