Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
odd future or mainly tyler are fallowing that money making strategy of controversy sells... in many ways it reminds me of how ppl kinda freaked about eminem's "content" when he first dropped...

ppl just dont get it... im going off you saying ppl think there devil worshipers nutt

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
lol @ someone at my work asking me how I can listen to people who want everyone to become athiest devil worshipers. I just walked away while laughing at how hilarious "athiest devil worshipers" sounds.
lol sounds like the church mothers describing Kiss back in the 70's.....i love toying with those types,should of gave her the devil horns and smiled.....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think in Japan albums come out on Monday so that would be the 9th. Europe and I think Australia albums are released on the previous Friday from US releases (which is almost always Tuesday) so that's why most leaks are from there and usually a week prior to that because they are shipped beforehand of course and someone gets ahold of it early somehow.

All that is being said if it doesn't leak before it makes it way out there of course, which it is looking like it won't.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I hope the whole album doesn't sound like sandwhiches and yonkers. my favorite tracks on bastard, were the ones with more clipse inspired beats. like sarah and blow.
Nah, they don't. Look for the snippet of Tron Cat (not the slowed down one) and then also SHE with Frank Ocean (only have heard shitty cellphone concert footage yet) sound more along the lines of what you like. Tyler has even said it's less "crazy" overall. I'm guessing there will be at least a couple more songs up the alley of Yonkers and Sandwichs though like Transylvania from the live videos I've seen/heard of it. Then you have the joke/based/whatever song Bitch Suck Did like how Tina was. Including the three songs on the deluxe it's 18 tracks so I'm guessing it will be pretty diverse.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ atheist devil worshiper... some people are so fucking dumb

anyways... I'm kinda hoping he has at least a couple serious type of songs like "Inglorious" on the album

I didn't listen to that song a lot before, I was more off of shit like "French" and "Seven" but that shit is fucking dope, shows he has a serious side, and not just crazy off the wall shit to be controversial