Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
http://rapgenius.com/lyrics/Tyler-the-creator/Yonkers

Anyone fuck with this rap lyrics site? Looks like since Yonkers they got a lot more people doing their research. Shit's cool, gives explanations to lines you might have missed. I remember when I first found it there were like 5 OF songs on it lol.
Yeah they pretty much have the whole OF collection. I forgot how I found out about that site but I've been checkin' it every now and then.

Tyler when he was 16 w/ Jasper.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Looks like Tyler had his meeting with steve rifkind earlier, on twitter steve was getting him donuts and whatever else OF wanted to be at the meeting. He's really trying to sign them, I guess we'll see how the meeting turned out soon enough.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
For The Past Three Days, 2DopeBoyz And Nah Right Have Been Advertising Tylers’ Upcoming ‘GOBLIN’ Album. HaHaHaHa. When You Click The Photo It Goes Here.

Remember This?

Yeah, that was all posted on the blog. Shit is hilarious. I bet they feel like idiots lol.

But fuck, May 10th now? I know a lot is going on with the deal(s) and all but it was supposed to be new years, then in april, and now May 10th. Oh well, atleast there is a concrete day for it for sure this time.

Apr 7, 2006
Speaking of MTV, Yonker's made it to MTV hella early in the morning (AMTV), when they actually play straight up music videos.