oct 5th show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
concert#14 for me. Jeah!! The show was sic!! jus like always tech krizz n kutt tore the shit up on stage. new song by krizz was heat. (4get the name right now im still buzzin) got me kutts mixtape and so far str8 fire!! cant wait for the next one.

Jun 2, 2005
Stage was sic, had walls all tagged up wit anghellic, king and more jus cant remember right now, a overlay of a city, and strange music light rollin round like the batman light in the sky, songs performd that i can rem are that box, fan or foe, midwest choppers, girl crazy, bout to bubble, carabou lou, night and day, no can do, welcome to the midwest, my world, the beast, im a playa, slacker, imma tell, tormented, this ring, Einstein, f.t.i., its alive.

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
Jugga Nuts said:
How was the rest of the bands?
Potluck was fucking sick (what else would you expect) and deuce mob was pretty tight too. That fucking rock band was HORRIBLE. Sadly it makes me miss Critical Bill.

Tech, drop those guys it was painful standing through that. other than that the concert was probably one of the sickest yet.

Sep 13, 2006
The show was sick as hell....I felt bad for the rock band....it was the wrong type of concert for them to be at...But i wanted Kutts mixtape but didnt have any money :(