Oct. 24th Key Club in LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
I'll try to post some pics but my camera phone is only 2mp
I've seen some really good pictures at 2mp. Don't let that dissuade you from snapping a few.

Does anybody have an idea of what songs they're doing? I'm praying for "Flash"! I wanna see some titties!!!
ha ha, with no alcohol you may be out of luck there
Have fun and post a report of the experience even if you don't do pics.

If you are coming from Fresno you may want to double check your route since a lot of people are getting delayed and re-routed because of the fire. You don't want to miss the show for not giving yourself an extra few hours of travel time.

Jan 2, 2006
If you are coming from Fresno you may want to double check your route since a lot of people are getting delayed and re-routed because of the fire. You don't want to miss the show for not giving yourself an extra few hours of travel time.
Yeah, true shit. Fires out here are getting crazy.

Jan 10, 2006
Yeah, i'm not sure how i'm going to get down there if I5 is closed. My girlfriend lives in Simi Valley so i'm leaving tonight and staying with her. I'll be in line tomorrow around 2pm just to make sure i'm standing right by the stage. :D

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Hey, if you read this before tonight... do me a favor and peep the merch booth and see how much Kutt's mixtape is goin' for. Thnx. Have fun and yeah... bring us back some good pics!