OBAMA..THE 44TH AND FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
THIS IS GREAT. NOT ONLY FOR BLACK PEOPLE BUT MINORITIES OF ALL RACES NATIONWIDE!

HOW DO YA'LL FEEL?
it aint even about race thing for me, white/black who gives a fuck aint nothin but a color, i aint black so i know i may feel differently on the situation but its finally good to have someone whos tryin to do something good for our country, even tho its gonna take around 20 years to fix all the shit bush fucked up but at least obama gonna get the ball rollin to get our economy back where it needs to be

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
lets just hope in january the shot dont come from all angles.....lets not fully celebrate yet...lol

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
True....hope he don't get blasted. U seen the glass shields on stage at his speech. Crazy! I know for me race don't have shit to do with it. Though it's a big wakeup call to the rest of the world to show that we have come to a generation who has moved farther past racism. Obama is the polar opposite of Bush if you ask me and will give the government back to the people it belongs 2...us! But it's true...it's gonna take a few terms to really fix this shit but you all saw how focused he was during his campaign and his speech last night...dude is on a mission. Plus the fact that the turnout was the largest number ever in any presidential election shows that cats our age are starting to take some responsibility for the way this country is run.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
True....hope he don't get blasted. U seen the glass shields on stage at his speech. Crazy! I know for me race don't have shit to do with it. Though it's a big wakeup call to the rest of the world to show that we have come to a generation who has moved farther past racism. Obama is the polar opposite of Bush if you ask me and will give the government back to the people it belongs 2...us! But it's true...it's gonna take a few terms to really fix this shit but you all saw how focused he was during his campaign and his speech last night...dude is on a mission. Plus the fact that the turnout was the largest number ever in any presidential election shows that cats our age are starting to take some responsibility for the way this country is run.
yea its not something obama is gonna be able to turn around in his term in office but at least he will be a good start to get the ball rollin for the future presidents to follow his lead....yea for me i think the whole race shit the whole election retarted.....white this black this.......i dont give a fuck if he was a damn yellow simpson its about the issues and what hes gonna do for our country..............and like chris rock said, "how a mufucka gonna vote for john mccain, 72 years old....how you gonna vote for some to change the future when he aint even gonna be around for the future LOL....how many 72 year old people you see today? JUST DOIN SHIT!"

Aug 15, 2008
From 400+ years of slavery to now having a African American as the leader of our country, it's been a long fight to make things semi-right. Don't be confused though people, we still have along way to go because racism still exists. The first time I ever experienced racism I was 9 yrs old and it was in Spokane. I was walking down the street going to school (I went to Regal Elementary for a second then I moved back to Seattle)and some middle aged white dude just to be a b*tch yelled "AY NI99**!". The last time was 07. I was in California in this rich neighborhood Cypress Ridge in San Luis Obipo, CA. I asked my homeboys brother (white) about racism out there and he ws telling me how alot of his friends and their parents make racial jokes and slurs behind closed doors but act cool outside of their homes. So though it's bigger than race, racism is still in effect with that said it feels good to know that our generation and those after are coming together to mend the tears in the fabric of our society but let's not relax let's continue to grow and treat one another with love and respect no matter sex, race, religion or whatever (kinda sappy but it's real).