OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT '08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2005
ITS FREAKS said:
why, just cuz he's black?
he's just another crooked politician in camoflauge, hoping to trick the urban communities & ghettos to vote for him.

fuck voting.
Did you come in here looking for a fight?

and
I honestly don't think so. He's only been a politician for 8+ years. He's for the people.

Nov 27, 2005
you are going to have to stop being so vague

how does obama represent a crooked government?

from what i can tell, he's trying to repair this cesspool

i don't see any hidden agendas here

Nov 27, 2005
ITS FREAKS said:
naw homie, i didnt come here looking for a fight.

8 years or not. theres only 1 reason why people get into politics.... dough.

you think with all these orginzations out that they are gonna let some hood ass president even run for office?

he's an uncle tom who's doing the same ish that every other white figure in politics is doing. getting that dough by fucking over the little man.

you aint seen proof of him being crooked, but i aint seen proof of him being real to the streets & HIS people.
and you would know this how?
are you a politician?
do you personally know any politicans?
have friends that want to become politicans?

MOST people go into politics for the money/power but there are SOME people who go into politics because they BELIEVE they can change shit.

I've been following OBAMA for awhile now, way before he was in this limelight.

I think he's the Truth.

i'm loving all the critics who came in here just to bash him.

Nov 27, 2005
hella_numb said:
more "black" politicians are supporting hillary then this dude. go hillary!

shes got my vote
black politicians/black people in general aren't going to control the outcome of this election.

look in the crowd, more white people support him than black.

Aug 7, 2003
scientist said:
black politicians/black people in general aren't going to control the outcome of this election.

look in the crowd, more white people support him than black.
well considering that the electoral collages vote for president it dont really matter who we vote for, but some of the swing states in the south are heavily populated by "black" people compared to others states and all their votes can swing the election by winning those states for hillary. shes the next best thing to bill clinton being back in office.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
he just seems like something they threw out there

he seems hella marketed to the crowd that hates bush

average voters dont know THAT much right ? he just seems like somebody that will get by on image and name recognition . hes alot more fitting to todays american public than jon fucking ferry is i know that much .

i dont know shit tho its all speculation

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Scientist, what you dont understand is that in actuality the people dont decide anything. Rich families and huge corporations are the ones running things, and they wont let anyone in office who isnt backing thier agendas. It is no coincidence that finally a black man is in the running for president, after Bush has been revealed as another Ronald Reagan who doesnt give a fuck about black people. Obama is like the antithesis to what Bush did in office, except in reality its all the same shit no matter who is in office...

Nov 27, 2005
The Undisputed Truth said:
Scientist, what you dont understand is that in actuality the people dont decide anything. Rich families and huge corporations are the ones running things, and they wont let anyone in office who isnt backing thier agendas. It is no coincidence that finally a black man is in the running for president, after Bush has been revealed as another Ronald Reagan who doesnt give a fuck about black people. Obama is like the antithesis to what Bush did in office, except in reality its all the same shit no matter who is in office...
Assumptions.
You really should ask before assuming something.

I know how this country works. BIG business. It's not so much a race issue anymore. It's more of a class issue.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

scientist said:
Assumptions.
You really should ask before assuming something.

I know how this country works. BIG business. It's not so much a race issue anymore. It's more of a class issue.
I agree with you, I think its a class issue as well. I just re-read what I typed I didnt mean to come off as condescending or disrespectful, even though it sounded that way...

Aug 7, 2003
yeah you cant just back out of iraq and say our bad and bounce. too many people have died. you cut off iraq's head (their gov't under saddam) and you expect them to over come that without the help of the US? the troops will be there to atleast 2010 regradless of the president.

Jan 23, 2007
should have never went to iraq in the first place...im sure there where other ways to get saddam out of power without going to war...and about obama i think the haters should do a lil resaerch before saying things like he just wants money and shit...he isnt rich right now and if he becomes president he wont be payed alot so i think his agenda is not driven by money....i actually think he wants to make some changes...and anything is better for us than some dumbass republican who is ony focused on the rich gettin richer and the poor gettin poorer

May 2, 2002
J.COLOMBO said:
Barack Hussein Obama
those two names right there is why he's not gonna win...."sadam hussein"
and obama sounds just like osama....bet
yeah... its his name that's gonna bar him from office :rolleyes: