Oakland Raiders vs. The Denver Burros Monday night football!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 16, 2002
Orton gets injured in the second quarter. Quinn comes in and keeps turning it over and missing targets. Second half Tebow gets called off the bench and does a repeat performance of last year vs. Raiders in Oakland. He breaks open in the raider backfield on a Qb draw and stiff arms a safety to the ground. Broncos win. See my sig below.

Feb 14, 2004
I don't care who wins this game. Just as long as Brandon Lloyd and Sebastian Janikowski help me win my fantasy matchup lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Tim Tebow leads the broncos in prayer......

the devil dons his familiar Al Davis mask and the Raiders play like possessed demons, killing 52 of the 53 man roster leaving Timmy in endless torture for all eternity....

or we win, either way, I'm happy.....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Orton gets injured in the second quarter. Quinn comes in and keeps turning it over and missing targets. Second half Tebow gets called off the bench and does a repeat performance of last year vs. Raiders in Oakland. He breaks open in the raider backfield on a Qb draw and stiff arms a safety to the ground. Broncos win. See my sig below.
lol, where did the tebow groupie come from?