**Oakland Raiders 2010 offseason Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
anyone going to the Raider Nation celebration in Oakland next Friday?

I'm thinkin about hittin it up after work because I work like 5 blocks away... just slide through real quick and see what's crackin

it's from 4 to 6 and I get off at 4:30

and as far as the game tonight...

Wimbley is a beast!

offense looked better... still rusty at times... but there's improvement so I'm happy

besides that huge run we gave up we didn't really give up much of anything

overall I'm satisfied

and we did it without Nnamdi and Seymour... probably our 2 best defensive players

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
DHB will be ok.

Watch.
i cant even name all the players uve said this about lol. javon walker, gibril wilson, tommy kelly, jamarcus bustell, kwame harris lol many more

Btw it was the bears, with mike martz as their OC, u kno the guy whos qb usually leads the league in sacks and ints

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
T. Kelly looked good too. This is the best the Raiders have looked since i've been a fan. Glad I changed my mind and stuck with the Raiders. We're taking the AFC West.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
our starting CB's weren't in, our best Dlinemen wasn't in and for whatever reason henderson wasn't getting much playing time. yet the defense still killed'em.

on offense our starting WR's were out, along with mcfadden(imagine seeing him on some of those screens). still looked good. campbell was hit when he threw that int, and the line is still shaky. they gave the rookie veldheer a lot of playing time at LT and he ain't ready yet. mario henderson is definitely the guy we need there. m.bush is our starting rb, no doubt. rock cartwright is a bum, he can't do shit on returns or in the run game. bennet is our best option at 3rd rb.

was nice seeing that bum satele go down, hopefully we can bring in a real starting center now.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
our starting CB's weren't in, our best Dlinemen wasn't in and for whatever reason henderson wasn't getting much playing time. yet the defense still killed'em.

on offense our starting WR's were out, along with mcfadden(imagine seeing him on some of those screens). still looked good. campbell was hit when he threw that int, and the line is still shaky. they gave the rookie veldheer a lot of playing time at LT and he ain't ready yet. mario henderson is definitely the guy we need there. m.bush is our starting rb, no doubt. rock cartwright is a bum, he can't do shit on returns or in the run game. bennet is our best option at 3rd rb.

was nice seeing that bum satele go down, hopefully we can bring in a real starting center now.
they were talking about trying out Veldheer at center... I dunno if it would work or not... but Satele sucks