OAKLAHOMA CITY NIGGAZ "GAME TIGHT & COLD WORLD ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
OAKLAHOMA CITY NIGGAZ "GAME TIGHT" & COLD WORLD ENT.

My Niggaz from O.K.C. is doing big thizzles in the Mid-West with there debut album "GAME TIGHT". You talking about real niggaz in the game. These are some real folks in the game and they will be on the Grooveline Magazine Spring Break Tour. Mookie, Juice, And my nigga O.D. aka "Overdose" are real p.i.m.p's, hustlers, and ballers in the GAME. Don't let the album cover photo fool you, my nigga O.D. a.k.a. Over Dose to you're left on the photo is a real young gangsta Crip, but he's persuing his music career and letting the street's go for right now. Look forward to seeing these dudes in Dallas, Houston, K.C., Atlanta, Cali, and of course Oklahoma. They'll be distributed by RN'D Distribution and I'll keep you posted on the actual release date. They have the top of the line recording facility, video production dept, and also one of the biggest concert promotion companies in Oklahoma, so if you're Interested in doing business with these cats holla back at me at [email protected]

Nov 2, 2003
get at ya cuttie.

Get at yo peoples my folks in K.C. dropping feedy shit fo the MidWest,go and cop that Xta-c hit track I come through K.C. so heavy, also cop that Paul Mussan abd that 57st Rogue Dog Villans "Rougish Ways" and "Its on now",so check that shit out and pop a collar at ya cuttie It's Real,bringing heat from the Middle K.C.Mizzery BKA Killa City,81Siccness its official.

Nov 17, 2003
sbcdial
EXTENSION OF MY NIGGA NINAONINA

WHATS UP FOLKS? THIS IS DAT FIGGA o.d FROM GAME TIGHT THANKS 4 THE FEEDBACC AND KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN 4 THE ALBUM IN MID DEC. MY NIGGA NINAONINA GAVE ME THE ROC AND I RAN WITH IT SO WATCH OUT!!! KEEP IT GANGSTA AND ALWAYS THANK GOD FIRST!!! MUCH LOVE AND IT'S A COLD WORLD......[] IT'S A COLD WORLD SO STRAP UP!YA BIGGA FIGGA OG O.D

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Ovadose4sho, West crackin mayne????, holla atcha boy Suave. It's nothing to ah P.I.M.P. I spoke wit Diva & juice today and got the completed EPK, that shit is nice my nigga. I'll call you at the Dog Pound tonight. 1luv

Schizo checkout the EPK, here's the link for more info on my folks

http://www.sonicbids.com/na/epk_frameset.asp?t_id=7702