OAK7 vs SEA30

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
HAHAHAAHAHAH

I know its only Preseason.. but WE KICK THEY ASS....
Raiders aint doin shit this year.. if they keep dropin passes shit like that.

Seattle did Alright.. we could have been better.. but i think that the Raiders Do soooo bad.. that it just made us look HELLA great!

I Hope we play them many times this year!

Jan 4, 2003
haha guy........

starters only in for like 2 series...

Didn't get 2 see our starting offense in for much

and our D did good, just big penalties that gave the seahawks some good yds on that scoring drive

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG UR STARTERS WERE IN! THEY DIDNT DO SHIT REGARDLESS! Seattles 2nd string O played Oaks 1st string D for a series or 2,

The Starters didnt do shit for oak.....

Jan 4, 2003
Chree said:
DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG UR STARTERS WERE IN! THEY DIDNT DO SHIT REGARDLESS! Seattles 2nd string O played Oaks 1st string D for a series or 2,

The Starters didnt do shit for oak.....
lmao your such a stat boy.. go check the stats..

OUR STARTING QB COMPLETED 2/3 PASSES

that alone should show you how long the starters where kept in...

Our starting D held them to 3 and out on the opening drive,
then Carr took it to the house
then our D gave up some big penalties that gave seattle good field position and boom Alexander gets the TD in the red zone

and there goes the nite for the starters

then with little time left in the 1st Seattle puts their backup QB in

hello wake up guy...... Shell knows who his starters are going to be so why would he play them for much time as the previous games?

this game was for the backups to see who makes the cut by Sat

either way 5-1 still better than your pansy team

I guess you finally got your wish since your so much worried to see the Raiders fail... you finally get to see the Raider BACKUPS get an L this season.. woo congrats to you guy

Jan 4, 2003
Chree said:
u mean 4-1?

in preseason, which doesnt mean shit?
yep 4-1 my bad....

doesnt mean shit so y u complainin about starters doin sh1t with the lack of PT they got?

each of our starters got TDs... Starting PR (Chris Carr) and their starting RB(Alexander) other than that the starters hardly got any PT in this game

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
RAS 925 said:
I guess you finally got your wish since your so much worried to see the Raiders fail... you finally get to see the Raider BACKUPS get an L this season.. woo congrats to you guy

the raiders backups didnt get the L......

Jan 4, 2003
Chree said:
the raiders backups didnt get the L......
the raiders as a team got the L, the niners already got a few of them :devious:

but when both teams starters where in the score was 7-7

and baaaaam!

lmao why am I back in forth with a niner fan about a preseason game that didnt even involve their team.. wooow but yeeeee RAAAAAAAAAAIDERS

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol alright then, ill sit back and enjoy 2-0 and oh coy tearin yall raider fans up with this debate shit

Dec 30, 2003
blah blah raiders lost seattle won..... wow.....a 4-12 team lost to a nfc champ team???? like it wasnt gon happen anyway.... i always got hope for the raiders but i aint gon put em onna HIGH ass level... shit give em time... let the season unfold... well be back... whether its this season or next season... imma raider all day baby..

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah they beat us. The Raiders did want to win the game but Seattle took it to us. Let's get ready for San Diego!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
BUTCHER 206 said:
bottem line: Oak 7, Sea 30

nothing you say can change that

there thread over.
fuck that, the bottEm line: PRESEASON.

ask anyone if preseason wins matter at all...preseason is only for position battles and to get starters warmed up to play for the season.

and why are niners fans always quick as fuck to talk shit at ANY raiders loss? get our names out your mouths and a dick out your asses. :devious:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
SLRider510 said:
blah blah raiders lost seattle won..... wow.....a 4-12 team lost to a nfc champ team???? like it wasnt gon happen anyway.... i always got hope for the raiders but i aint gon put em onna HIGH ass level... shit give em time... let the season unfold... well be back... whether its this season or next season... imma raider all day baby..
another good ass point.....my potna was talking shit last night to me about the raiders not being able to do shit (of course, he was a 9ers fan) and I brought up that shit....he's all, "yeah, I guess your right.....but the fuck the raiders anyways" :hurt: