O.Z./Marb Mitch/Lil Pigg Penn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
I know O.Z got re-pressed, but I was wondering if "Marv/Mitch & LeMay" & "Lil Pigg Penn" were re-pressed as well.

Also, does anyone happen to know if there is a difference between the Original OZ release & the re-press?

Sep 12, 2002
no represses of any of these, they just are old stock.

i seen oz at stores and most of them were returns from wherehouse(had wherehouse price tag on it) to distr. and some were opened cds put into the new section

Sep 12, 2002
did u see alot of people selling them on online. i see 1 marv mitch and 2 lil pigg .

let me know when ready to buy those cds i got for you.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
The OZ are repressed. The inserts are blurry compare to the orginal. You can see those little pixel boxes on the cover art of the repress.

As far as the Marv/Mitch & Lemay and Lil Pigg Penn, I don't believe they were re-issued.

Sep 12, 2002
i brought one at the store recently but my doesnt have blurry inserts. do u have a pic of the of re-release.

by the way JOE did u send the cd i won on ebay.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
herm96 said:
i brought one at the store recently but my doesnt have blurry inserts. do u have a pic of the of re-release.

by the way JOE did u send the cd i won on ebay.
yea, your cd is on the way.. i have tracking on all of my US packages so if anything goes wrong I can track it for you.

The cover art for the OG and RR are the same, but quality differs the two releases. I seen the ones recently sold in th stores and spotted it as a rerelease immediately because it looks like a scanned insert using low pixel quality scanning (this is why you see those small square pixel boxes on the O.Z.'s face on the front cover). Plus, the person responsible for rereleasing them is J-Hype of Thizz Ent. When I ran in to him he told me that he was repressing the O.Z. cds so that they can be resold. He was also the person who stocked up Rasputins with the originals many months ago. The fast sales of the originals triggered him to rerelease the cds. He also has O.Z.'s permission as well since he still kicks it with him.