O.G."KUSH"?!..WHO THEY TRYING TO FOOL?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
The most popular of the kush strains is th O.G. (Origional Gangsta')Kush which is no kush at all. It is actually a hybred of 2 heavy hitting sativas known as 'Chemdawg' and 'G13'. Favored in the rap community for it's potency and ungodly price (upwards of $30 a gr) it has taken hold of southern california to the point that many won't smoke anything but. Hope that clears things up. Other Kush Strains include Bubba Kush, Hindu Kush, Master Kush (MK Ultra)as well as about 2 dozen other variations. Purple strains include p1, Purple Erkel, Grand daddy Purple, Purple Dragon, Mendo Purps, and many more now.

OG Kush is a mostly Cannabis Sativa hybrid, clone-only cultivar found widely in Greater Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura Counties), California, USA. The species is rumored to be another name for the legendary Chemdog (a.k.a. "Chemdawg" or "Chem") cultivar of Colorado/Wyoming, USA.

Chemdog IS a strain grown in Montana, sold in Colorado for years, purchased by a person in Massachusetts, during the time when the chemdog was in Mass, the chemdog in Montana and CO stopped flowing due to leo and was left alone with the "Chemdog" (person) in Mass, There were 12 original beans, two originals males. The first female became Chemdog '91, there were chemA and chemB phenos and then in 2000 chem sister and Chem D were grown out and loved by many, The leftover seeds were brought back to CO to be grown out and now account for four more phenotypes. There are also many other hybrids including Geisel, Snodog, bubblechem among others. The SOURDIESEL is actually a sensi seeds 1986 Super Skunk grown out in VA for a while, brought to Mass. and a herm flowered this skunk and these accidental seeds were grown out in Albany and NYC and renamed the SourDiesel. (ps- Diesel is 91 Chemdog just renamed) Og Kush is Chemdog renamed when it made its way to the west coast.

In this widespread rumor, a 'cutting' (clone) of the "'91 Chemdog" made its way to Lake Tahoe, California early in the 1990's and that OG Kush is an 'S1' (1st generation offspring of a self-pollinated hermaphrodite) of this crop but it is only privately available in clone form and not in seed. Although not a "Kush," OG Kush does possess some Indica (Cannabis Sativa, Supspecies Indica) traits and it is rumored that it may have some Kush bred in its genetic heritage. However, it is mostly a Sativa in both phenotype and psychoactive effects when consumed. Some have described its effects as both cerebrally and physically stimulating and it's smell as "lemony pine-sol." The mature flowers usually appear as large and dense, lime-green clusters covered with copious amounts of "white" resin. It has sold on average for $75.00 USD for 1/8 ounce in most areas of Greater Los Angeles in 2007/2008.

LOL@ SPENDING ALOT OF $$$ FOR A ZIP OF "OG KUSH"..WHEN IN REALITY ,ITS JUST SOME REALLY GOOD SOUR DIESEL FROM MONTANA!,LOL! DAM...FROM NOW ON,ITS ONLY PURPS ON MINE!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Its wierd its like I cant even get that high no more...I smoke all the best shit at the clubs and smoke all the best shit on the streets...o.g kush, purp, cherry kush, whatever the fuck.

I dont know why the last few weeks I aint been hella blowed off nothin...shits fucked up!!!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
so its sativa, indica and afgan? sounds familiar but i dont remember afgan.

like one an upper the other a downer and the third a hallucinogen of some sort?

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
OG Kush is some dank! i actually havent had any of that in awhile i want some tho! im thinkin imma get my own club card with my tax returns too.... that way i can pick my own strains out and i dont have to worry about gettin it thru my pops