NY TIMES WRITES ABOUT LIL B WOO WOO SWAG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
a lil snippet

"A couple hundred of them, absolutely rabid to a man (and they were overwhelmingly men), filled the room on Saturday for Lil B’s first solo show in New York, eager to see just how thick the flesh was atop all the wires that make up Lil B. "

Aug 20, 2005
kid knows what he's doin...or not...either way he got more buzz then any other artist out this way at the moment... whether we like it or not.

Dec 13, 2006
im proud of him while these other rappers think being hard and rapping about the same ass shit is the way to go here comes lil b to take over shit who woulda thought and now niggas mad but shit every body should be supportin if he was from the south they would be all behind him instead of hatin but then again its only the nobodies hatin its alotta known rappers in the bay supportin him just a bunch of who the fuck are u's thats hating on him

Jul 29, 2008
kid knows what he's doin...or not...either way he got more buzz then any other artist out this way at the moment... whether we like it or not.
KNOWS WHAT HES DOIN???!!! SO ITS OK TO GO INTO A CHURCH AND SAY THAT YOUR GOD??!! NOT TRYIN TO SINGLE U OUT BUT SERIOUSLY IS THIS RAP NOW??? CUZ IM SORRY NOT EVEN LYNCH DID THAT.....AND AT LEAST THERE WAS SKILL BEHIND THE SHOCC VALUE....THIS DUDE CANT RAP AND HONESTLY IT PISSES ME OFF THAT REAL ARTISTS THAT HAVE TALENT AND SKILL GET NOWHERE FROM THE WEST COAST AND THIS FAG IS GETTIN ATTENTION!!??? IM FROM CALI AND THIS IS NOT HOW I WANT TO BE REPERSENTED....FUCC THIS SHIT AND ANYONE THAT CHANGES THEIR STYLE TO RIDE THIS WAVE IS A FAG TOO....AND IF HE GETS RICH OFF THIS I'M NOT MAD AT HIM HONESTLY ..BUT I'M MAD AT THE GAME AND I'M MAD THAT THE ONLY WAY A CALI RAPPER CAN BLOW UP IS ON THAT FAG SKINNY JEANY SHIT....