NY Governor Resigns.....can you blame the man? (Picture inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
This 2007 image obtained Wednesday, March, 12, 2008 from a MySpace web page shows a woman identified as Ashley Alexandra Dupre. The New York Times reported that the real name of the woman identified as 'Kristen' in court papers alleging that Gov. Eliot Spitzer paid more than $4,000 for prostitutes' services is Ashley Alexandra Dupre. (AP Photo)

....DAMN.

Apr 22, 2007
if i was gonna pay 4 racks for some pearl i wouldn't spend it all on one bitch...nigga u kno how many fast food dates that is?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
better than that twista thats for sure...and dont get all butt hurt cuz twista is the worst case of trying to stay mainstream ever and he hella fell of and you are trying to resurrect his career by keeping that shitty ass cd in your sig for some years....must suck to live in a city with only one pro team.....is OSU or Oregon goin to the ncaa tourny this year.....ouch.....need i go on?

there is only one funny one and you do not seem funny or black

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
PSU baby!

learn about it

dont get defensive becuase you like to rock out to some nickleback, nothing wrong with that, embrace your love for the nickleback