NWO 2ND SINGLE MUSIC VIDEO: POT OF GOLD FT SAV SICC, SCITSO, & NO LOVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
yo whatup my siccness homies here is a review if you're joining me in being drunk but also if you are sober

the first track from nwo (learn that) was sick

it sound grimy ghetto gutter and gangsta. it is excellent

but then this new song sound like a bit too generic like some dudes is just not putting some effort into the music

mostly because of the production

madesicc is also guilty of this musical crime too recently

keep it gangsta sac town, if you want just send me enough $ to set up a decent keyboard music production suite and i will put your gangsta rap back on the map

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
keep it gangsta sac town, if you want just send me enough $ to set up a decent keyboard music production suite and i will put your gangsta rap back on the map
for free because it seems like the whole damn city forgot what the music fans want and what the true potential of this shit is and i could make the location known as the epitome of gangsta rap

May 7, 2002
video was wacc i remeber when big no love didnt rap so fast beat was sub par sav sicc riped it though where is bleezo

not hate thats just being real i understand the sac styly but this was not dope honestly

Jan 27, 2004
I enjoyed it. The video looked thrown together with random people (like hey you, stand in the background). The song slaps, I enjoyed No Love flowing to the beat. They all sound good together

Dec 16, 2010
maybe just because aim a producer myself but those beats really suckmayne when at come to doing it big the beat the rap the mixin the videos... all of that gotta sound and look original.....and i keep telling y'all all da time when it comes to beats holla at yo boy. one of my beats will get most of your views that you got 2gether.....no diss respect at all but you all now who got tham bangs maybe