NWA greatest hits. Fav Song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
I've got every album but things like this just make me want to go out and buy a new NWA Cd even though i have every song. It's suppose to drop Dec. 26th i'll probably get it with some X-mas money, they also have ringtones being released next week. I think i'll get 100 miles and running that's my jam. Whats everyones favorite NWA song?

myspace.com/nwa

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Im done buying any NWA albums. Fuckin Tomika Wright is almost as bad as Pacs mom. One of my favorite NWA songs though is Dayz Of Wayback, i think its hella under rated...

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
MR RY said:
Im done buying any NWA albums. Fuckin Tomika Wright is almost as bad as Pacs mom. One of my favorite NWA songs though is Dayz Of Wayback, i think its hella under rated...
Basically. Its not like Eazy had 10 albums to choose greatest hits from. She packages the same bullshit in different ways. I stopped a long time ago

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
fav song - 100 Miles & Running

I don't see any reason to buy this CD though - if you don't already have all NWA albums you're no hip-hop fan

May 11, 2002
MR RY said:
I think Priority is responsible for all the re-releases of NWA & Eazy-E, I don't think Tomika has anything to do with it. I think she just gets paid.

Anaheim*Rob said:
Appetite For Destruction
^^^^^^

Apr 14, 2003
straight outta compton....

Crazy muthafucka named Ice Cube
from the gang called N***az wit attitude
and when I'm called off, I got a sawed off
squeeze the trigga, and bodies are hauled off
you too boy if ya fuck wit me
the police are gonna have to come an get me
off yo ass (no homo) thats how im goin out
for the punk muthafuckas thats showin out
(somethin somethin) rumble
mix em in put em in a pot like gumbo
goin off on a muthafucka like that
wit a gat, thats pointed at yo ASS
so give it up smooth
aint no tellin when I'm down for a jack move

^^^ that shit and Alwayz Into Something

Dec 25, 2003
There were a whole lotta classics to chose from......

That's clearly why it's sooo damn "hard!!" for me to decide!!!

NWA were indeed the greatest rap group of all time!!!!!! No debate!!!!!!