NW MOBB SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I see. I just had to put in my 2 cents. I think for Seattle, I would have to go with Funkdaddy on that one. Funkdaddy has also dropped many a MoBB classic. Just listen to E-40's "In A Major Way". Funk had some classics on that disc.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Mobb Shit is the keyboard heavy guerilla in the trunk trying to escape sound that you will know when you hear it. It is representative of the Bay and NW, and has been made famous by a number of Bay Area artists most recognized is E-40 and Sick Wid It Records. There are a number of other artists that have properly represented the Mobb sound. Studio Tone, Mike Mosely, Sam Bostic, Khayree, Ric Rocc, One Drop Scott, Sean T, JT The Bigga Figga, and more. I'm sure there are some cats that could add a little more info about the Mobb sound.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^yours is mobb shit...the older stuff was more mobb-esque, but the new shit is still tight....

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i think your shit is more sick shit (d-sane)... more along the lines of phonk beta, brotha lynch (production).... siccness..lol... naw but your styles to me is more sick, than mob... like cool nuts said.. heavy keyboard.... also real thick bass, and dominating basslines, real prominent kick drums, and loud snares or claps.. LOTS of synth.....lfo filtered sound effects... pretty much erry sick wid it release, like i said, besides the more mainstream... and even e-40's mainstream shit is still VERY much mob influenced...

d-sane is sick, but hes got his own influence in it, somewhat depressing feel...lol...(not a bad thing)... redhead steve, from the songs ive heard is more along sick... syko is a mix between sick, mobb, and somewhat jazzy type shit....

mob beats are too me shit that you put on and when you hear the bassline you almost get whiplash....lol, and it make you turn the bass down b4 your trunk pop off.....

sick shit, is the get high and go bustin off straps, rainy day type music