NW artists coming together: UA & Street Level/Crytical collabo!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
It's Official ya'll....

UA and street level are finally making it official on the collab tip.

Crytical will be featured on the Unexpected Arrival track "respect" on the upcoming release "My life for sale" which is about a week or so away from the mixdown process...

So far the track is sounding like a banger.......

maybe just maybe there might be a preview of the track posted ina week or so....hmmmmmm

hehe

one love yall

neema
Unexpected Arrival
www.unexpectedarrival

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good shit....Been sayin that since I met you Neema. Fucking slackers! lol...good shit though cause Crytical is a fuckin sav on the mic....Can't wait till that Crytical Condition comes out.....congrats on the collab.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
Collabo

xpanther206 said:
Get this posted asap, can't wait

Trust me ya'll i was just as excited if not more excited to post about this as yall have been to readin it, I respect all the NW artists putting in work, but i can honestly say Crytical is one of the cats out here that when i hear him spit i'm like "dammmn". (I had the pleasure of being blessed with a preview of his album......all i can say is this cat is on some SHIT.) Its gonna be one of them crazy collabs, the track aint on no commercial tip either, its on some straight mc lyrical tip, which may sound cliche, but it couldnt be more true for this song.

I'll have something posted here in about a week or so....

holla

one love

neema
unexpected arrival
www.unexpectedarrival.com

May 4, 2002
Fridge said:
So dope! Good news, I wouldn't have known this beforereading it, seeing as how I haven't been to one of the UA sessions for like a week or two now... gosh!

lol we better see you on wed then..

Im hella excited about this...I been a huge fan of Street Level Records since before the begining....and I been runnin with Neema for a couple years now... So seeing them come together is a beutiful thing. I cant wait for the track to be done...its gonna be crazy...

Were gonna get the studio session on video so hopefully we can get some of the footage posted on here for yall to peep.....

Apr 25, 2002
Dak iller said:
Were gonna get the studio session on video so hopefully we can get some of the footage posted on here for yall to peep.....
Now that is fuckin' tight.....this better happen....

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
Cranky said:
Now that is fuckin' tight.....this better happen....

It's coming......

The album as a whole is almost done as well, but I am being super picky with these tracks, might even record a couple more cuz It's been 2 years since my last album, and I'm really trying to take the time to put out an album with nothing but smashes.....