NUTT-SO - NUTTYSPLAYHOUSE.COM SITE NOW OPEN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
The official site of the original East Oakland Street Thug, Nutt-So is now online! Hit up www.nuttysplayhouse.com, for new tracks, a list of upcoming projects, a picture gallery with new photos, including a never before seen 2Pac photo from Club 662, and pics at MC Hammer's mansion. Also hit up the Playhouse section and vote on whether you want the currently playing song to be released, Keep It or Sleep It! Exclusive behind the scenes videos will also be up regularly, and much more. Nutt-So's 3rd solo album, Fast Lane Legacy, is also scheduled to drop first quarter 2005. Snippets can be heard on the site.

www.nuttysplayhouse.com hit it up yall

peace!

Jun 1, 2002
CHECK OUT THE TRACK THAT'S PLAYIN ON HIS SITE TITLED, "IN MY CITY". I PRODUCED THAT SHIT. IT'S OFF THE FORTHCOMING "BEST OF THE UNDERWORLD" ALBUM.

Apr 25, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
damn, Nuttso gotta sister that gotta video out with kanye west on that site.
Is that the Video with the chick called Kiesha cole?i seen it on BET a couple of times, if so i knew she had to be from Oakland just based on how the niggaz in the background was dancin like town niggaz!!