Nutt-so Interview with WCRydaz.com Now Up!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net

WCRydaz hit up Nutt-so of Nutty's Playhouse/ Outlaw Recordz, before his 3rd solo "Fast Lane Legacy" dropped. Check the interview HERE to listen/read Nutt-so speak on how he met 2Pac, his thoughts on his mysterious death, the way his music is being handled, and a new track to be featured on 2Pac's new album "Ghetto Gospel." Nutt-so of course spoke on other shit besides 2Pac, like his upcoming Welcome to Oakland documentary, a new solo after this one entitled "The Oracle," the return of Street Thugs, and much more

So check that out and come back to WCRydaz for audio from Fast Lane Legacy sometime early next week.

Nutt-so, Young Noble, Ray Luv - The World's A Cold Place

And I leave yall with a track by Nutt-so featuring Young Noble and Ray Luv called "The World's a Cold Place" off Apt. 3's Theme Music to Drug Dealinz and Killinz. The remix to this will appear on Fast Lane Legacy and features B-Dub from C.I.N.

Late

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Good shit nando. Glad it all came together for the site.

I got your PM. I'm trying to track him down too. If I catch up to him, I'll holla at him for you.