NUTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
tadwho

Tadou you can talk about it well im about it so when you wanna come to my level give me a date and time until then keep your nose in the books and let MEN do the rappin and what is sad is the fact that you went from bad mouthin this cat to kissin his ass now check yourself homie...I dont dislike NUTS but im also not gonna let him or anyone else talk bad to me ever this is music nothin more because on some life shit im sure NUTS is a cool cat

Apr 25, 2002
Double E sounds like a weenie. scared to go in and battle and now making excuses. and yes, i am sidebusting, but you sounding bitchmade like the other 90% of cats that post here...all talk.

shadow

Jun 20, 2002
whenever wherever

Tad come get at me dog i aint on no bullshit we spit we spit aint no ruff someone up shit this is hip hop not PUNK ROCk homie but come prepared because i dont loose easy and shadow you should have said i spell like a weenie because you aint ever heard me speak FYI i dont talk shit on a computer unless its on some music shit we leave street shit in the street PLAYA and haters sidebust men get money and fuck hoes and you probably aint doin either FAGET HOLLA

Jun 20, 2002
bammer

i dont really be on this computer shit im in the streets gettin money and rappin wit real niggas and tadou homie you still aint came wit a date and time get at me

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Double E

I am sorry that I can't set a date and time for you. I am currently busy working hard at my FULL TIME job as an MC. Who are you nigga? You are just another one of these internet cats striving for attention. Stop rapping in the parking lot of Real Rappers shows, and get up on the stage. You were outside of the show at the I-Spy, but ya didn't wanna come in and handle your business. I was there, D.O.G was there. Where were you? Stop talkin all this shit about this battle shit. Fuck being young or old, you better just be good on the mic nigga. Youz a sideline MC. Nigga you was at the spot but didn't have the muthafuckin NUTZ to come in and handle your business. My rep speaks for itself nigga. You know me for rappin, I know you for yappin on the internet. You were at MY show and I was on stage holding shit down. You were in the alley lookin like an idiot that drove 60 miles to stand outside. But you are this ferocious battle MC. You had your chance nigga. Catch me at the next show. I might come up there tomorrow. So you might have your chance to handle this shit tomorrow.

Jun 20, 2002
HOLA AT MY NUTS

NIGGA THAT WAS MAC MONEY RELEASE SO IT WASNT YOUR SHOW IT WAS MORE LIKE DOGS SHOW AND IM PAST THIS COMPUTER SHIT YOU WILL SEE ME AND WHEN YOU DO DONT PLAY PUSSY OLD NIGGA YOU CANT DUCK THE REAL

Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
wat the hell

lmao at this double e or whatever. hangin in the alley lookin like a big dawg or sum shit...
yea...
nutz holds it down, don't mistake the fact that you put out a track that got to #4232 in the mp3.com hip-hop charts to mean that you are hardcore, because you are not. and i ain't claimin either.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Double E

We shall see young man. Nigga you talk all of this shit, but you wouldn't come in to handle your business with D.O.G or myself. All you did when you saw D.O.G was give him some A-Wax's CD's, instead of giving him a lyrical lashin. You are full of shit lil nigga. All this internet shit you talkin, but when you are 50 ft from your lyrical target, you try to make excuses for not coming in the place. You were there, and were already told that you could come in and handle your business, but you poodled up. You can talk all of this Old Man shit, but nigga knowone is talkin about your rap skillz, because knowone has heard that shit, and knowone respects you. This shit is just an attempt to get some attention. What your doing is starving, starving for attention. I'm gonna try to get up there to Olympia tonite, and see what you got to say. You need to eat a slice of Cool Out Pie Ernie. Keep it real nigga. Don't turn from fan to hater.

@ Tadou

Atleast you won't be wasting your time to drive 60 miles, and then stand outside like some of these other smart guys.