NUTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Double E

What do you mean what happened? I came, I rapped, and I didn't see you there. Knowone came up to me and said they were Double E. I was there all night, and there was no mention of any battles with Cool Nutz. Holler back.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Ernie stop that shit! It aint like you came inside. You came but you didn't come in. I told you on the siccness that you were free. About all them other cats, SP and the crowd of witnesses from Olympia, if they thought they were getting in free, they had the game twisted.
If you was serious, you would've came inside and had them wait in the car since they didn't care to pay to see you get your shine on.
It's even disappointing that you acting like Nutz didn't want a part of you. In fact, Nutz went out the front and back door and you were gone by then.
Keep it real bro. Showing up to battle means showing up to the stage. There were plenty of Siccness folks there in attendance that came in.
DaKiller
Paradine Records
D-Sane
Mo-X
YV
D-Sane
Neema
E-Dawg
Kutcrome
and many more.
You should've came in too.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Jun 20, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAH YALLL ARE CORNY

THAT WASNT WHAT I WAS GETTIN AT DOGG NUTS CAME OUTSIDE AND SEEN NIGGAS... AND MY PEEPS WAIT IN THE CAR YOUR A NERD IF YOU THINK IM LETTIN THEM GO LIKE THAT WE FAM THE FILLIPINO CAT IS MY DJ SP IS MY BROTHER WE RIDE TOGETHER .... AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW NUTS SEEN US OUTSIDE HE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME AND CUT BACK INSIDE... WHEN I ASKED WHAT HAPPEN I WASNT BLASTIN HIM HOMIE NOW IF YOU LIKE WE CAN MAKE THISA HOLE THING A SHOW I COME WIT THE VENUE AND YALL JUST SHOW WE MIGHT EVEN WORK IN SOME BREAD FOR YALL BECAUSE I KNOW YALL ARE ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND ALL I ASK FOR IS RESPECT......AND DOG YOU AINT MY FAM SO YOU CAN CALL ME ERNEST OR E OR DOUBLE THE GOD WHATEVER BUT ERNIE ONLY PEEPS WHO KNOW ERNIE CALL ME THAT AND IM REAL

Jun 20, 2002
IM GETTIN WARM AND THEY GETTIN MAD

BUT I WAS THERE WASNT I.. AND AINT NO DUCKIN YALL KNOW NOW THAT IM NO TADOU AND THAT WHEN YOU SEE ME IM ON REAL SHIT I JUST LIKE MAKIN WAVES HOMIE ITS FUN IT GETS MY NAME CIRCULATIN I MEAN SHIT I GOT THE CEO OF BOW WOW RECORDS CALLIN MY HOUSE IM DOIN SOMETHAN RIGHT THE STREETS IS TALKIN NIG SO HOLLA AND KEEP MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH IT MAKES PEOP[LE WHO DONT KNOW WONDER hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Jun 20, 2002
TADWHO

Nigga we got money alot more than you ever will homie i do real shit i dont just talk it boy but we aint payin to get in somewhere we dont wanna really be i showed because DOG called me and i had to but they was gonna pay you to be there and you still aint show so you talkin bad about me is nothin i respect DOG and NUTS but you are nothin but a computer to me so until you get real and stop gettin buffed you shouldnt even talk to me

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Don't fool yourself

Double E said:
BUT I WAS THERE WASNT I.. AND AINT NO DUCKIN YALL KNOW NOW THAT IM NO TADOU AND THAT WHEN YOU SEE ME IM ON REAL SHIT
You didn't come inside. If you there to prove something, you didn't go all out to prove it. So what's your point? You are still in the same boat as Tadou because you simply didn't make it to the stage. You didn't even take a foot inside the building. Coming to the parking lot doesn't earn any points partna. What you did wasn't real, it was a way to hopefully perp to be real. Being real would've been coming to the stage and grabbing the mic to back that shit you were talking.
Double E said:
I GOT THE CEO OF BOW WOW RECORDS CALLIN MY HOUSE IM DOIN SOMETHAN RIGHT THE STREETS IS TALKIN NIG SO HOLLA AND KEEP MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH IT MAKES PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WONDER
Yeah I called you to let you know that this is the internet but you can still be reached over the phone and in person so watch what you say. Remember, you didn't give me the number. I bossed up and got yo shit on my own partna. I aint called you no names but know that I won't be too many nerds, bitches, punks, or anything derogatory. Don't get on the internet and think you can talk bad and there will be no repercussions. As far as keeping your name in my mouth, that won't happen. This is more on some warning type shit. You had a chance to battle, just like Tadou and you chose to stay in the alley. Imagine that. You drove from Olympia to Seattle only to go back and prove nothing.

Jun 20, 2002
no more talk

are you mad DOG???? this is nothin and if you are lettin this internet shit get to you are in the wrong business.... I would never leave my peeps we come together we leave together i hope you are the same..and Oct 14 i will be there..leave it at that its all love to me NO MORE TALK

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: HAHAHAHAHAH YALLL ARE CORNY

Double E said:
THAT WASNT WHAT I WAS GETTIN AT DOGG NUTS CAME OUTSIDE AND SEEN NIGGAS... AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW NUTS SEEN US OUTSIDE HE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME AND CUT BACK INSIDE... WHEN I ASKED WHAT HAPPEN I WASNT BLASTIN HIM HOMIE
When Cool Nutz came outside, did he know who you were? Did yall talk and he ran back inside. Or did you just assume he knew who you were? He probably just thought you were one of those cheap folks who was gonna be parking lot pimpin and kept it groovin. I guess he was right.
Double E said:
MY PEEPS WAIT IN THE CAR YOUR A NERD IF YOU THINK IM LETTIN THEM GO LIKE THAT
There you go with the name calling. You wasn't calling me shit but D.O.G. in my face. Handing me free CDs and shit. In fact, you were REAL PASSIVE in my face. Call me a nerd in my face in Olympia boy! You only a buck twenty five with your t-shirt wet, and most of that is your big ass water jug head, you don't want to see me angry so watch your mouth punk!
Double E said:
NOW IF YOU LIKE WE CAN MAKE THISA HOLE THING A SHOW I COME WIT THE VENUE AND YALL JUST SHOW WE MIGHT EVEN WORK IN SOME BREAD FOR YALL BECAUSE I KNOW YALL ARE ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND ALL I ASK FOR IS RESPECT......AND DOG YOU AINT MY FAM SO YOU CAN CALL ME ERNEST OR E OR DOUBLE THE GOD WHATEVER BUT ERNIE ONLY PEEPS WHO KNOW ERNIE CALL ME THAT AND IM REAL
In order for this to happen, you gonna have to come with the $$$. It should be no problem since you telling Tadou how much doe you got. I doubt you come through on this because you didn't even come inside the I-Spy and you had a free pass. I didn't tell you to bring the Pom-Pom Committee. You did that on purpose so you would have an excuse not to come in. You'll never get respect for weak moves like that. Respect is earned and you didn't earn it Friday.
Nigga, you lucky I aint calling you a bitch! I'll call you whatever I want and if you got a problem with it, do something in Olympia ERNIE, Ernesto, or whatever the fuck! You can count on me being at the show and we can rap or if you insist with the name calling we can do more. You decide. Get at a Real Nigga!

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Double E

I looked outside to see how many people were in front of the club. How could I possibly know who you were if I have never met you? You know what I look like, and I don't have a clue what you look like. I don't have a clue to this day what you look like. I only know you from these posts, and I assume that you have a big jug head, because that's what D.O.G told me. So why don't you come and introduce yourself at one of these shows, or send me a picture, that way I will know who you are. You should have called my name if you saw me come to the door, then we could've addressed the issue. Holler at me pimp.

Jun 20, 2002
LOOK IN THE MIRROR

COOL NUTS IM GONNA STOP AT THIS I LIKE YOUR MUSIC AND YOU INSPIRED ME BACK IN THE DAY TO DO WHAT I DO NOW BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME IN A BATTLE EVER AND TALKIN ABOUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE IS COO JUST AS LONG WHEN IM GRINDIN YOU INFRONT A CROWD YOU DONT GET MAD ABOUT WHAT I SAID AFTER BECAUSE IM REAL SERIOUS AND YOU WILL NEVER EVR WIN WIT ME ANYWHERE I COULD COME TO PORTLAND TOMMAROW AND ANY REAL HIP HOP CROWD IS GONNA SEE THE DIFFERENCE I EAT ANYWHERE NOT JUST OLYMPIA PLAYA YOUR BOY GOT THE # GET AT ME AND WE CAN SET SOMETHAN UP IM ALL EARS

NO MORE TALK EITHER MAKE A DATE OR CHANGE THE SUBJECT

Jun 20, 2002
HIP HOP 101

AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANNA TALK ABOUT ME SHOULD EXSPECT THE SAME THING IM GONNA CLOWN REAL HARD WHEN IT COMES SHOW TIME BECAUSE LOOSIN JUST AINT ME PLAYA SO DONT GET MAD

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Double E

Nigga quit actin like a little emotional girl. The only reason you keep on talking shit is because you want real niggaz to acknowledge you and respect you. Quit beggin for attention. And I will get the number from D.O.G and call you. Quit trying to gain fame off of arguing with us. You been talking all of this shit, but weren't man enough to come inside the show and do your thang. If you were all that serious you would have come inside. You will hear from me today. Put out an album or somethig so that niggaz will atleast know what you sound like. Get a name the right way.

Jun 20, 2002
HOLLA NUTS

im done wit this either come up wit day and time or quit talkin about it because im not tripin i will see all yall one at a time......and i already said no more talk you shot the flames again MR NUTS now please dont make me get ugly and my name was built on blazin and im gonna keep comin at niggas heads with or without an album i do this for the love not the MONEY NIG

Jun 20, 2002
NUTZ IS MAD

check your face MR UGLY MAN..... ARE YOU SPOOKED NIGGA I SAY COME WIT A DATE AND A TIME AND YOU SAY NIGGA PLEASE I MUST GOT THE LEGO HEAD MAD HOLLA AT A REAL NIGGA GLASSES AND WE CAN GET THIS OVER WIT IM SICK AND TIRED OF TYPIN SO WE CAN EITHER MEET SOMEWHERE AND BATTLE OR YOU CAN DEDICATE YOUR NEXT ALBUM TO ME BEIN YOUR DAD IN THIS RAP SHIT GET AT THE YOUNG NIGGA