Nurse Jackie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
My lady be tvo'ing that on the regular. I've caught a little here and there, but never sat and actually watched it.

Nurse Jackie is a freak though. She be fucking in rooms through out the hospital. I might have to start watching this.

Jun 9, 2007
I liked it at first but it got stupid to me after about the 4th episode & I stopped watching... I think the main problem I had is I don't like her as an actress & she wasn't living up to the full potential of the role IMO

Jun 9, 2007
I cant see anyone else playing her role...she plays it perfect IMO.
yea... just couldn't hold my interest... once you see the first few episodes you see what she's made up of (pill fiend, cheater, acts like she doesn't care but deep down has a good heart), and she didn't expand on that and give the character the extra it needs to hold my attention and make me wanna continue watching... maybe it's not her fault at all as an actress, but in general I just couldn't "stay" into it because it was too shallow for me..