Numskull: Just Hangin' Out interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kurri

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
Kavie said:
I honestly think the reason why Yuk blow up and Num didn't is because Yuk switched up his whole (rap) personality after his part from The Luniz. His first album was good, some what more real then the rest. But that's before all the Hyphy shit came into play, which is where Yuk is getting his fame from. If it wasn't for the recent change in style, Yuk wouldn't be as big as he is with just doing the gangster shit he use to do. I mean, he would still have his fanbase that he had with "Thugged Out" and "Thug Lordz", but that's about it. Just my opinion.
i agree 100%

Jan 23, 2006
YUK IS DOPER HANDS DOWN BUT NUM IS A DOPE RAPPER ALSO. I COP ANYTHING EITHER ONE OF THEM DROPS BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER ON A NEW LUNIZ ALBUM SOON. NO MATTER WHAT YUK'S STYLE IS IT ALWAYS SOUNDS GOOD TRADING VERSES WITH NUMSKULL.

Jun 2, 2002
Numskull is my dude...i like yuk too, but he's always been #2 to me. can't wait for num's new shit...one of my all-time favorite rappers.

Nov 24, 2006
Its funny he a liar, but he got way more guap, fuccs wit way more realer niggaz, actually has 2 labels, smokealot and godzilla ent, has artists signed to him but he hake hmmm......bigups to all yuks haters.....listen to hate me on mdmp

Feb 6, 2007
old interview

i read this shit like 6-7 months ago. shit could be different now cuz Yuk shouts num out on that Million Dollar Mouthpiece like everythang is gravy. And jus cuz Num said Yuk lies in his rapz meanz its tru?