Nump

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man the haters is gonna flood this thread!

but before they get started, damn i bet he made hella bread off that one song "i got grapes" by performing it at shows. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mar 28, 2006
SCOCIOUS said:
man the haters is gonna flood this thread!

but before they get started, damn i bet he made hella bread off that one song "i got grapes" by performing it at shows. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
lol....thas what i thought bout the haji thread to...i was surprised

Mar 1, 2006
Nump is the best rapper from the bay period. He's like a mix of 2pac and Mac Dre.....Nump's lyrics put New York rappers to shame....and Nump's gangster puts LA rappers to shame....

Apr 25, 2002
Bluejakkal said:
Nump is the best rapper from the bay period. He's like a mix of 2pac and Mac Dre.....Nump's lyrics put New York rappers to shame....and Nump's gangster puts LA rappers to shame....
i aint a fan of dude's music but got damn blood you got some hate in you. erytime i see you post some shit you speakin down on dude. he fuck your bitch or somethin? shit sound way too personal when you talin bout that cat and it seem like you thinkin bout him too damn much.

Mar 1, 2006
JReezelle said:
i aint a fan of dude's music but got damn blood you got some hate in you. erytime i see you post some shit you speakin down on dude. he fuck your bitch or somethin? shit sound way too personal when you talin bout that cat and it seem like you thinkin bout him too damn much.
damn blood...I cant even give props to my favorite rapper???? what is the world coming too....Nump is a personal hero of mine....blood

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nump is a good dude, theres a good reason his beats slump, hes an engineer..dog put in dues to get where he is..it aint no overnight shit..and theres a good reason 40 fucks with nump in comparison to alot of other people because hes real motivated about the shit.see a nigga on mtv and in black eyed peas videos and still talk down... yall give him a bad wrap...i could put yall up on game about a few things but its not my place....just keep checkin his shit out promise youll like some...and the nump yard was back to back slap...if you cant admit that your hating.

one