Number of VIP packages sold for each venue???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2006
so yea i remeber hawke saying that they were working on a a way for everybody to know how many vip packages have been sold for each venue...jus wonderin if they have finished it or are still working on it

Nov 29, 2006
michampin said:
yea that would be good info
hopefully not alot for the kc show
yea im really hoping there hasnt been alot sold for the show in minnesota...i wanna change my order to the show in south dakota cuz its a much closer drive for me from here in canada and im almost positive not a lot of people have/will buy the vip packages for there...but i have called artisi arena and they are saying that i cant do it so it looks like im stuck driving to minnesota.... sall good though small price to pay to kick it wit tech and shit....and im still hoping they dont kick us out of the venue after the meet and greet and we get front row

Sep 7, 2004
wpggangsta said:
so wuts up...hawke if u read this will we be able to find out how many have been sold for each venue???would be some very useful information..thx
We are still working on an efficient way to broadcast that info. It is really hard cause we are not used to working with this ticketing company. This is the first annual Strange Noize Tour so the problems we have this year will be worked out for next years tour.
Sorry I cant be of more help on that. I know that Minneapolis is not yet sold out though.

Nov 29, 2006
skai21 said:
We are still working on an efficient way to broadcast that info. It is really hard cause we are not used to working with this ticketing company. This is the first annual Strange Noize Tour so the problems we have this year will be worked out for next years tour.
Sorry I cant be of more help on that. I know that Minneapolis is not yet sold out though.
no its all good hawke thx for the quick response...i know that you guys are doin what u can and are really busy with everythin goin on you guys are gettin a lot of info out,promotions,everything... like you guys are runnin shit good i dont think ive ever seen somethin like this with being able to purchase all that stuff online like that for every show...im surprised you guys are handling it so well...props to that very efficient buisness running u guys got goin on...keep it up and jus lets us know wuts up whenever its available and u have a chance...

THX FOR ALL THE HELP VERY APRECIATED!!!!

Nov 7, 2006
skai21 said:
holy shit, i need to open my ears more. i didnt know this was gonna a yearly thing. now i know i get to see tech more in mass which makes me happy

Nov 29, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
holy shit, i need to open my ears more. i didnt know this was gonna a yearly thing. now i know i get to see tech more in mass which makes me happy
yup...hopefully next year he will finaly make here in canada!!!!

Nov 29, 2006
Psycho-D said:
or you could just travel down there to see him, it is worth the trip :cool:
i already have done that i drove from winnipeg manitoba canada to fargo north dakota and got front row at the show there was only like a 5 hour drive....now i bought some vip packages wit a couple friends and now were drivin down to st.paul minnesota on july 25th to kick it wit tech.... and thats like a 10 hour drive at least

Nov 29, 2006
well i would and i am...its not that long of a drive i drive triple that for work every week...and its the only way for me to see a tech concert cuz he dont come to canada YET...and i got a vip package so its well worth it