NOW THE 49ERS HAVE TO GET JOEY PORTER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Well after all off season we thought Adalius Thomas was gonna be a lock for our team. We had basically any amount of money to offer and he was supposedly hella coo with Nolan. Now all of a sudden he is in New England, and I don't know where the fuck they got money from, but I guess he's probably not even gonna visit the 49ers anymore. They say he already reached an agreemet with New England. I just wanna know how the fuck they got the money. At first they said New England wasn't even gonna be able to keep Asante Samuel because they were hurtin so bad. Now all of a sudden they stealin Adalius from us. Fuck him though if he don't wanna come here. He got a chance, and probably could get more money here than anywhere. I was just really hopin to see him on the 9ers, cuze of his hybrid style he can play any position on the field. He coulda really made up for the loss of Peterson. Oh well at least we made a big splash today with Nate Clements and Michael Lewis. I like the addition of Michael Lewis a lot. Our secondary is fuckin beefy as fuckin beef right now. I didn't realize Clements has never missed a game in 6 years, no wonder he got laced up.

Mar 22, 2006
im about 99% sure that thomas is suppose to be in sf tomorrow meeting with them, tryin to get sf to pay alot by playin the pats

edit: shit i just heard its almost official on espn thats hes goin to the pats

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Come on now y'all who would you rather play for? The 49ers or Patroits? Not all players would go for the most money. Some would rather win first and get paid second.

Apr 25, 2002
The Niners are on the rise homeboy.. You may not want to admit it, but if free agents like Clements and Adalius start coming to the team, they will be a real contender real fast. I'm cool with Adalius not being here, as long as they try to land Porter. If they don't take a shot at Porter I will be a little upset.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
I'd like to see the niners pick up porter. I think he'd bring intensity for the defense, especially on the road.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I just don't see the Patriots paying Adalius Thoms over 6 mill a year. I know for a fact he'd get more with the 9ers. To whoever is sayin he wants to win first get money later. Shit the 9ers are on the up and up homie. The Patriots aren't the same team they were 2-3 years ago, I guarentee they won't win another Super Bowl for years. They wore those couple years of greatness out. The NFL don't have dynastys like that no more. Great explanation I got, hahaha. Anyhow fuck Adalius for not even comin to San Francisco, gay boy. Let's make this move for Porter, who is gonna want a shit load of money after Adalius is off the market.

D-Rose said:
We need some receivers badly. As much as I'd like to see Porter signed, I'd like to see some talks at least with some WR's.
i think wit the way there loadin the d up this yr there gonna draft a WR cuz they got rid of A.B. so lets pray for Dwayne Jarrett thats all i been sayin since day 1. gettin a WR like maybe Horn would be nice but they got Eric Moulds out there, whats up wit Jerry Rice I heard he's tryin to coach he would be a great WR coach that would help more that a Vet WR

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Hell yea Porter wants to come here that foo from Bakersfield he would hella want to end his career close to home. I think if he shows a lot of interest Nolan will seal the deal and let him end his career a 9er, anybody see the press conference when they introduced the FA he said he mainly chose these guys cuz there high interest was to come here.. Shit is possible and I hope it happens lets do this shit baby! 9eeeeerrrrrrrrrssssssssssss!!!