NOW TAKIN SUBMISSIONS IF YOU DO SPOKEN WERD..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
This is a project we have had an idea for, for quite sometime now and yes it was long before Def Poetry which I am a huge fan of. Those who are truely into deep shyt and understand what poetry & spoken werd can do to aleviate tension along with everything else can and will respect us taking a chance on doing something like this. This is strictly for the underground and dedicated to those cats who have deep shyt to speak on that will probably never see the likes of the radio let alone a massive distribution deal. If you feel you have something you can offer to this project by all means hit me and let's make it happen.

The cover was designed and drawn by me & it was on purpose that all the filters, eye candy, bling bling, fire, lightening etc. were left out. This is direct and to the point and just seems to have that "R-E-A-L" element to it....hopefully you dig the concept. Hit me if you are serious and interested in taking part of this. Also, please give comments on the cover.

Thanks.

PR.

May 22, 2002
nice....

this aint about normal wc gangsta shit like pimpin' and hustlin' its about deep emotional feelings...im fairly good at poerty an think its an art....damn and te cover is very sick....but its gotta have more of a 'poetic' feeling to it, cause anyone can use that as a mix album...almost....its hot but show more emotion in the cover if ya can...i havent seen def poetry as yet...but mos def is mos def a poet...:)

nice ....dugout....good look and good luck on this album and make sure ya hit ya boyt up!

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
Mista CaNE said:
gamerec: i told u i'd come thru for u, nuttins changed.

rae:i'll try to get this done asap i just been busy with the solo, but i'll try and bang this cut out too, wait till u hear the gil scott heron type ish from ya boy.
Lovely! I can't wait to hear what you've cooked up - toss me your # when you get a chance. Godbless.

May 17, 2002
Hey man, I'm not really into performin that shit, but I got a good pen for it, Maybe I can write for some dude with a deep/meaningful voice...Also if your still comin to Denver, my cousin is sick n deep with shit like that. Let me know.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Im'a try to record something for this. Never recorded anything before, but we'll see. I got some shit that'll knock everyone on their ass, I just don't know how it'd sound with me saying it outloud..

And YEAH, please spell "word" and "project" correctly. The cover is tight as hell though..

Vamps
IX.