Now is the time to release ISMs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
With recent actions by Radiohead offering their album online and letting the fans chose the price, and Nine Inch Nails releasing a similar online album, and 2nd free online album [2 days ago] that is some of their best material in years, I think its time for Tech to let his presence known. Please dont remind me of the FTI movement, i was there when AP was available for free, and yes it was beyond its time, but now Tech has several tracks that are sitting on the shelf waiting to be released.

What better way then to give back to the fans. Not saying it has to be free like the new NIN, no one should expect that. But a modest priced downloadable album featuring the tracks that have yet to be released off ISMs

just a thought, i have been listening to the new NIN all night and im really impressed by what they did

Nov 7, 2006
i think trav would rather get the dough for it but i do think thats a good move. it would be better to do after killer since it might be his last release and will most likely make hello noise and grabbin more fans.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i think trav would rather get the dough for it but i do think thats a good move. it would be better to do after killer since it might be his last release and will most likely make hello noise and grabbin more fans.
That mother fucker took $25 worth of nickels from my ass for a ticket. He even helped me count that shit out. Yes, he'd rather take the money.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^is that legit? lol if it is. but yeah trav is a buisness man and all buisness men want that cheddar. fuck i would pay for the shit. i paid for vintage twice and i already had most of the shit on there

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, he helped me count out about 8 bucks worth of nickels. The rest I had time to roll before the show. Shit, I bought a cd, beer, and a cheeseburger after the show with nothing but change. I'm talking no bill whatsoever.

Oct 16, 2006
Would rather it be an official album than a downloadable one.. at the very least I think a good idea would be a Strange Music Online Exclusive.. selling an official album of Ism's: The Missing Scriptures (Vintage Tech 2) only on Tech N9ne's website and possibly shows.. going to the diehard fans of Tech N9ne for there ongoing support.. and then letting word of mouth run its course so hopefully others are directed to the website to pick it up.. also be much easier to tally the numbers running off the shelves as it would be in there control..

Just a thought though, whatever they decide to do is beyond mine or any fans control.. I'm content as long as Tech and Strange keep doing there thing.. and keep providing us fans with there beautiful music..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
I forgot to mention.. I don't think it is in there best interest to drop a solo album like ISM's so close to a big upcoming solo album like KILLER..

Keep the hype on Killer because having another album so close to it may confuse new fans and detract from the impact of Killer dropping.. plus look at the amount of releases that Strange are pumping out this year.. let 'em breathe and not strangle 'em to death with releases.. Tech is making features left, right and centre on these albums.. and still touring like crazy..

ECF'NW.

Note: I reposted again because I couldn't be bothered adding this to my other post.. lazy I know..

ECF'NW.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
I say press up ISMs and just sell it on the webstore and on tour. Only the die hards are gonna want it anyway. It's old stuff, no need to put it in stores and spend $ promoting it.

More than likely they'll just do a Vintage Tech 2 and sprinkle only 2 or 3 trax from the Everready sessions on it. I wanna hear that WTTM w/ Twista dammit!

Aug 31, 2005
i want the other Joshua Hoffune [sp?] pics from the album art shoot as well

i think he was gonna release a art book with them in it but i havent heard shit about it

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Anytime would be a great time for ISMS. The beginning of In the Whip makes me think that it's on something like it, maybe for Kaliko or like disc 2 of Everready.

May 6, 2007
Before Atmosphere put out their latest album they put out a free donwload for an album called strickly Leakage, i think thats a great idea, but Tech should get rewarded for his work lol so either way.