Now Eat: The Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
lol..what? That movie is a classic..ur trippin:cheeky:

That freestyle session was arguably the best cypha I have ever witnessed..

May 30, 2006
Just watched Now Eat again after six years. I forgot it's a piece of shit.:paranoid:
I never forgot it was a piece of shit. I never show it to anyone. Esp if they aren't a Lynch fan cuz they'll just hate Lynch even more & be like "u actually like this shit? U paid money for this?"

I'm never ashamed to play the soundtrack around anyone. That shit is hard as hell. I always wondered why they never played any of the music from the soundtrack in the movie except T-Nuttys song. And why did it say featuring Sicx on the CD cover but he wasn't on the CD. Sicx would of made the soundtrack exra tight.

Dec 25, 2003
Man, thanks for bringin this up; I havent peeped this in years, since the 12th grade!! LOL!!! I only own the VHS since I didnt have a DVD player yet...
It was decent at best, despite the cheap quality...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I you ain't into that Siccmade Muzicc from back then, you won't like the movie and prolly stop watchin after 5 minutes.
But for fans it is quite entertainin and funny...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shit i found mine at wherehouse used bin for like 10 bucks. try online at amazon or something. movie was like a cheesy b-movie. corny plot, b acting, cheesy special effects but damn, it aint like they was tryna make a dawn of the dead type movie. shit was good

May 30, 2006
That shit was far from good & a mile from decent. Even for a cheesy B movie. I own the DVD version. But when I first copped it, it was backi inlike 2001 when I was living in LA & as weak as it was It was still refreshing to watch some Siccmade cats on any kind of video release back @ that time..

Sep 3, 2002
I remember members on here clownin the part where Lynch is rubbin that tied up dude's shoulder all gay like with the meat tenderizer.LOL!

Then homie getting hit by the car, in one scene there's blood on the windshield, then the camera cuts and its gone.

The big ass fake arm in Lynch's room...LOL

The shit with the Witch made it the most dumb though.
The movie reminds me of the dayz when Siccmade Muzicc really gave a fuck about their fans.