nothing important

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
this is an exerpt from an interview of jamie madrox...he tells a story containing some strange music peeps.

Question: Most people don’t understand all the shit that goes into making and releasing a record. What’s your favorite and least favorite parts of this process? Any particularly funny stories to share about recording sessions?

Answer: My favorite part would have to be writing / performing lyrics, and my least favorite part would have to mixing, cause it's a do it, do it again type thing that gets really tedious, and boring for me. As far as funny stories while recording Ummm.. Well there was the time me and Paul were recording at this studio in KC with our homies from Strange Music, and afterwords Travis took everybody to this dope as bbq restaurant and the whole time Prozak and Mono were fryin' the engineer dude sitting next to me with bbq sauce all over his cheek saying shit like "this shit is good enough to dive into huh?" and when Prozak whiped bbq sauce on his cheek and screamed "I can't get enough of this!" we all looked at the engineer dude and busted out laughing right in his face.... Not professional.... But funny as hell.... So funny that dude even started laughing while reaching for his napkin.

Oct 20, 2003
^^it's just a tidbit about 1 artists time chillin with strange music employees. it's similiar to a thread i saw awhile back about ppl on this board and their "when i met...." stories. i'm sure this will get deleted anyway. and by the way i've seen more useless threads than this one