Not the girl I used 2 know!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
The day started alright..I just finished moving my stuff into my own appartment....had 2 go 2 work....so I went...some girl that used 2 work there came through...got her number....got off work...e-mailed "booza" 2 let him know my puter is up and 2 tell him some other shit...gave girl a call....she starts talkin about fuckin this and that...and that kinda got me by surprise since she used 2 be all innocent....next thing I know.... I tell her i'm gonna hit the shower since I just got off work....a good 20 mins later she at my pad....the new eminem video just came on and I just had 2 watch it -lol- but after that was over I start droppin hints...askin 4 strip teases and lap dances but she said no....so i'm like....alright cool...then she tells me 2 take them off 4 her ....about 20 mins later (just bullshitin and being 2 nervious 2 do something) she jumps on top of me..kissin ...rubbin my dick....she wants me 2 fuck her..but I said NO....now b4 you net peeps start callin me fag and stupid ..etc...let me tell you this...I'm a man of my word...plain and simple...and I promised myself and god that I would'nt have sex until i was married...and no i'm not a virgin....so thats that....anyways.....she jerk me 4 a bit....then the top comes off....(nice tits by the way)....she starts breathin hard...gets me even harder......then the pants and panties drop 2 her knees....and oops...my finger goes in her..first time I done that...and it was nothin like I thought it would be...but it was like how people say it is..warm and wet...no smell...I heard stories about that shit....but I was shocked that it did'nt stink...maybe cause i put the same finger in her month -lol- (she was doing some tease shit with my finger)...about 30 mins of 4 play pass...and I tell her no about 6 or 7 times about the sex...she keeps playin these games...like...come'on you know you want it...and I was kinda looking at her werid..thinking 2 myself...ooooh ok...i'm the bitch-lol-......but then my phone rings...its her friend coming 2 pick her up...so she asks me 4 a fast one...and again I said no...then she says 2 me...your probely gonna jack off ..... and I was like....Yeah! I bet I will... then she asks me 2 jack off and have her watch...and I was like....Whatttttttt....anyways I did get one pic of her and me with my webcam...and only booza will get 2 see it since I know that fucker in real life....and that was that...my first night in my own appartment....now its 4:29 am..time 2 eat something and go 2 bed.......

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
SHEA said:
ALL THAT TALK THAT YOU WANTED SOME SLUTS T.A.!!!
Awwwwww shit....fuckin shea....ok its like this...theres a difference between girls and I know and sluts..... I'm pretty sure I would do different things with a person I don't know....cause I would'nt think twice about it...but who knows...i might pussy out -lol-

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
...............YEP..................

I SAW HER pic & she wasn't that bad.......TA, you will look back at that night when you get old and grey and kick the shit out of your self.............:D

since this is got so many damn views:
PLUG

MOONSHINE BANDITS NEW ALBUM COMING SOON!!!!
featuring:

E-40
YOUNG DROOP
BUKSHOT
KAOZ THE ASSASSIN
eMDe
ASSASSIN
TA GUERRERO
& 1 more BLOCKBUSTER FEATURE that will shock all.....

production by:
G-ROC
ERRELEVENT
eMDe

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Re: ...............YEP..................

The Booza said:
TA, you will look back at that night when you get old and grey and kick the shit out of your self
I already am! Shes not the first girl I said no 2....I hella wanted 2 do it 2...but.....my word means more 2 me as a person...A promise is a promise....and I wanna be known 2 be a man of my word.....I think the only time I will break that promise is when I have a lady that I really love and believe that she is the one that I will marry.....