Norwegian Gangsta Shit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
Anyone interrested in trading one on one?
I got a Norwegian Gangster rap album we produced;
Oral Bee - Sånn Vi Putter Det Ned
I'm interrested in Bay Area CD's!

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah... Dont be so quick to judge. There are definately some heater tracks on this CD. Big Ice's beats are real smooth, very reminescent of the bay sound. And Oral Bee has a pretty sick flow, even though I dont know what he's saying. Personally, I think rap in foreign languages like Norweigen, Danish and Dutch sound raw.

Check this CD out and I guarantee you'll find yourself bobbing your head.

PEACE

Jun 18, 2002
What's up yall? Funny to see people be clowning our shit, i don't care. And hell yeah we're from West Oslo Norway, and we do represent the Bay Area sound. We've done production on several Bay Area albums that some of you big clowns probably need to check out then. We've also produced beats on Norwegian albums that have sold gold here in Norway. Yall need to come to Norway, so i can take you out skiing, then we can see some straight comedy ish.... he he he lol

N

NoiD_

Big Ice said:
What's up yall? Funny to see people be clowning our shit, i don't care. And hell yeah we're from West Oslo Norway, and we do represent the Bay Area sound. We've done production on several Bay Area albums that some of you big clowns probably need to check out then. We've also produced beats on Norwegian albums that have sold gold here in Norway. Yall need to come to Norway, so i can take you out skiing, then we can see some straight comedy ish.... he he he lol
shut the fuck up...