NORTHWEST OUTTA PRINT REQUESTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
what are dope thread!!! NW FOR LIFE!!!!! im not great with the uploads all the time, i will do my best.... just wanted to thank the guys who have already put in work on such an underrated area of the USA... WE HAVE TALENT!!!

Dec 4, 2006
REDDDOTT PRODUCTIONS - INTERIORS MOST WANTED
2004 RELEASE OUTTA ALASKA

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c82dbu
i hate asking cause i havent gotten anything up yet, im just a HUGE fan of Alaska rap, i got sum Jokr the Bailbondsman i can up if anyone wants it... i would love to get a link for this and that Alaska Redd, infact any AK rap u guys have im down to hear, let me know if i can help you guys as well

Dec 25, 2003
Yea ha ha i nearly did but i managed to find it and it's a dope album, some tight cuts.

I sent u a pm a while back for some info on that Wyoming Chroniklez album but no reply. Where can i get it??

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i have no idea at all, dont know what made you think i would have the plug on wyoming chronicles ive never even been near that state

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Can anyone reup:
the G-ism album,
Mackin Rob Ride With Me,
Kenny Mack my heat reigns supreme,
western conference all starz comp.

Fuck the feds for killing all the megaupload links.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Can anyone reup:
the G-ism album,
Mackin Rob Ride With Me,
Kenny Mack my heat reigns supreme,
western conference all starz comp.

Fuck the feds for killing all the megaupload links.
Yeah, those were not at all hard to find, there were links all over the internet. Now everything is dead...