NorthWest Game.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
lol.......bout time huh? Man I been havin issues wit people out here but I hooked up wit 3 tight producers and we doin this shit! ...lol... I got some shit recorded already so you will be hearing it soon! PROMISE!

Nov 8, 2002
@Kalyn speaking of hearing me, I wanna hear the female singer bullet was talking about that was hella talented, I'm getting ready to come to Portland and maybe she can do a verse or two for me and what's the scoop on Jazz?

Dec 11, 2002
@ Lady Lane

The female that we thought was going to work out... didnt. It just didnt work out as planned...

We are working with a couple others and Bullet can elaborate more on the subject...

As for Jazz, he's out of town on personal family business but I'm sure he'd be down to do a hook..

When are you headed to Portland?

Dec 11, 2002
I dont have Yahoo.. but i have AIM.. kalyn208..

I'll have Bullet get at you and see what we can work out.. I'm not for sure when Jazz will be back in town...

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
lady lane...hit me on email, regarding Jazz or a female singer. Jazz just got back and he is in Portland, the girl is up north, but she is totally a different person. I can talk to my ace Bill Yuns and see what she would be willing to do, and for what kinda of amount...

hit me on email and give me specifics.

Dec 11, 2002
Sorry Lady Lane.. i went to bed.. lol..

Get at Bullet and he can give you more of a concrete answer on what youre looking for..

Nov 8, 2002
Songs to look for:

"Down To Ride" Feat. Drekno
"Act Right" Feat. Matlock from Shyst Click
"Can You Hang?"
"I Spit Game"
"Feenin"
"My Life" Feat. Wizdom (From the Bay Area)

My snippets will be up by March 25th!

@Bullet......Hit me up wit a number so we can discuss some thangs my homegirl is interested in workin with Jazz too.....I'm gonna try to get to Portland before the end of this month......Maybe next wednessday..

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Lady Lane said:
Snippits will be ready soon! Keep a look out, this shit is tight!

:devious:
Let them know about the man behind tha muzik JONATHAN C.....

HE HAS HEAT COMING ON THE RELEASE "PRODUCT OF DA GHETTO"BY YOUNG KRIME aka DA GHETTO BABY lady lane ,assassin g,byrd,drekno,and many more!!let it be know ain't no secrets......253 TACOMA ABOUT TA BLOW LIKE IT OUR NOT

206 LOVE THOE BORN IN SEATTLE RAISED IN THA T-A-C

Nov 8, 2002
Oh Fa' Sho JC is lacen me wit the heat along wit "E" a.k.a Matlock and my boy from that 604Entertainment "C-Infamous"..... They remain getting props from me homie! ...:)...