Northern-Ridaz Back Online

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SadClown650

Northern-Ridaz.com
May 17, 2002
www.Northern-Ridaz.com
after a long break itz back up n running w/ all tha lastest releases. ima be workin on converting all tha older albumz to the new layout so gimme time! also ill be catching up for those who sent in there albums (04' releases). im still workin on tha videos n it'll be up in a couple dayz. this time i built the site around firefox & netscape so its no longer i.e. only (just on the real audio sections) - the site uses a flash audio player (05 albums, radio sections) so peep it out n let me know if ya'll r feelin it or not.

May 15, 2002
Site is looking nice - Good to see its back and better than ever

One problem im having is going to an individual song - i gotta go from song 1 and cycle to the song i wanna listen too - only for the flash player albums

Nov 4, 2002
Thanks , a lot of appreciation coming from this way. Your site is one of a kind. Good shit, you droped it on us with all the current albums ready to go.....thanks

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
It looks dope as hell, im lovin the layout, and ive always dug the site...however, there is no navigation bar for me at the top, like ive heard this is supposed to be...maybe its my browser, i dont know, but i dont see any "ad" at the top or the navigation bar. any help?

SadClown650

Northern-Ridaz.com
May 17, 2002
www.Northern-Ridaz.com
server load iz running high..tha database went down for a quick min but itz runnin slow rye now..it waz runnin quick late last night & this morning..must b all tha folkz hittin up tha site @ once lol

@DubbC415: what type of browser r u using?

SadClown650

Northern-Ridaz.com
May 17, 2002
www.Northern-Ridaz.com
lookz like the servers down again..if u find that raptalk is down then my site will be down along w/ it cuz we share the same server. i guess the server cant handle wha im pushin on tha site..hopefully it'll reboot itself soon. ima c wassup w/ it tho.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
In Opera browser the player ractangles on the bottom chang shape. Once they are normal, the other time there are so small that I barely click on buttons.

Internet Explorer 6 on Win 98 - When I click play, the Track$i is downloaded (??), not played ;).

Internet Explorer 6 on Win XP - Everything fine.

I personally liked the "player" more in the previous version.