Northern Exposure Vol. 1 OG 4 sale + Couple Others

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
I know this aint classified forum, but i figured most of the people intrested in these cds will be on this forum..Some of yall know me from that forum and know iam legit please feel free to check legit list on the classified forum!

Northern Exposure Vol. 1 OG-We all know this sht is classic has original covers (not bayside nor the blank bar over the scanbar), cd has some normal wear ofcourse from playin- $20

Northen Ghettoboys 2000 cd release $20

Buster Browm-Da Game Pays 2003 (1000 pressed only).. cd is a mastered cd-r just to give yall heads up, has cd quality just pressed diffrently- $20

Please PM me if intrested, no flakes if you mssg means you wanna buy gave all the nfo as best as a could for them, thanks!

Nov 2, 2002
the OG NE1 is a piece of east co co history, one of you people better get on that

I bought some CDs off mafioso before and he came through

Nov 2, 2002
yes it is, i know 99% of the people here probaly have it, but for a collector this is a must have especially original pressing
most people have NE1......hardly anyone has the OG. The OG has a different insert, different disc, different back cover, etc