Northern Colorado Ent Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
Hey whats up everyone just giving you a little update on whats going down up here in that mile high atmosphere... I know that the mixtape was supposed to be done next week but we gonna push it back just a little bit cause making sure its nothing but heat. We recording everything in proffesional studio now not just anywhere. I got a few examples of some tracks that are done but they on a dat recorder but i should have em some time this week. Another Reason is we pushed it back was that we keep finding talent out here meeting new people . The purpose of the mixtape is to get alot of people heard so i had to add them think your really going to like all the differnt styles we have. But this project should be wrapped up here shortly than we can begin on crossing state lines compilation. Thank you all for your support but most importantly i like to thank all the artists out there that paved the way and gave us the ideas of doing this. Heres whats in store from NCE

Savage Behavior Mixtape Vol 1 & 2
Crossing State Lines

stay tuned we got a lot instore

Josh
NCE

Oct 10, 2004
no offense homie but its kinda waste of money to record a mixtape in a professional studio havent listen to your audio though maybe your ideal of professional differs from mine i dont know what you used in the past............like i said i aint clownin just tryin to look out for someone

Apr 15, 2003
^^^ na i feel you but im going to school for audio production/engineering so for my class they give us access to the studio so just taking advantage of it. Gives me some expierence running the mixing boards and how to record in a proffesional atmesphere. It works out on both sides i gain my knowledge and in the end the mixtape sound hella good

thanks for the comments and support much appreciated

May 15, 2005
I DONT KNOW ABOUT DUDE, BUT WE'RE OUTTA COLORADO AND WE'RE DEFINETELY BRINGING SOME HEAT THIS YR. THA SLUMZ-STRANDED IN POVERTY KOMING THIS AUG FEAT A-WAX, LOCED OUT, JCIN, & BIG LO G.
OUTTY 5

Apr 15, 2003
^^^ baby boy ene
i tried emailing you so check your pm me box tried emailing but it got sent back thanks ene for your contribution its very much appreciated

I have some jams up this week need to get em mixed and mastered and off that dat gonna like it got something differnt for everyone just show casing the talent thats up here letting it be heard thats wat we about

Apr 15, 2003
^^^ baby boy ene
i tried emailing you so check your pm me box tried emailing but it got sent back thanks ene for your contribution its very much appreciated

I have some jams up this week need to get em mixed and mastered and off that dat gonna like it got something differnt for everyone just show casing the talent thats up here letting it be heard thats wat we about and the love for music

T

tha philospha

Shit you gonna have a Tulare County homie on there 4 sho ima pick this up. Good shit NCE can't wait 4 this shit to drop.

Dec 26, 2004
Jus have to pay 3 bucks for shippin N handling?!?! hope your not kiddin, for sure Ill send my money order. Let us know when its offically ready to send. Ill get mine.

Apr 15, 2003
Yep no joke just 3 bucks im not trying to make no money off of this just trying to get us heard and our names out there just giving u a little example before we drop the compilation ....Definitly hit everyone up when its complete and get u the addy and paypal addy. thanks again for all the support know u definitly like this release theres some thing for everystyle