NORTHERN CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
661 to politics to the real ridas is norcali cause b4 the seperation delano county an or bakersfield was the dividing points from northern cali an southern cali an yes fresno is norcali because after the dividing line got pushed it is norcali .call it what you want all areas norcali,bay area valley its all still norcali.an this aint about gang bangin this about the politics from ridaz who know the dividing points an no this aint leakin info its just code checkin on norcali an socali so dont try 2 turn this into a bangin thread.

Mar 18, 2005
FIRST OFF THIZZ THE ONLY TEE I DIDN'T DESIGN ....OBVIOUSLY YOU DID....BUT I THOUGHT SOMEBODY ELSE DID IT....(I DIDNT TAKE A CLOSE ENOUGH LOOK AT IT EITHER CAUSE AINT NO SHIT WITH MY NAME BEHIND IT..... THAT SAYS ""NORTHERN CALIFORNIA"" ON IT GONNA HAVE 661 ON IT) HE SAID HE WOULD SHOOT ME A DESIGN IF I PRINT HIM THE TEE....THAT WAS THE DEAL....THAT WHAT I GET FOR FUCKIN WITH HIM....SO WE BOTH GOT BURNED....I DO APOLOGIZE FOR WHATWEVER....I HAD NO WAY OF KNOWIN THIZZ SHIT....THEM MUTHA FUCKAS WAZ LIKE 3RD MOST ORDERED SHIRT THO....SO THANKZ I GUESS....IMMA TAKE THEM MUTHA FUCKAZ OFF....AND UHHH....NO.....I HAVENT EVER HEARD OF NO METAL MOUTH BEFORE

MR. PHIBBER LOCZ

NORTENO-NATION said:
FIRST OFF THIZZ THE ONLY TEE I DIDN'T DESIGN ....OBVIOUSLY YOU DID....BUT I THOUGHT SOMEBODY ELSE DID IT....(I DIDNT TAKE A CLOSE ENOUGH LOOK AT IT EITHER CAUSE AINT NO SHIT WITH MY NAME BEHIND IT..... THAT SAYS ""NORTHERN CALIFORNIA"" ON IT GONNA HAVE 661 ON IT) HE SAID HE WOULD SHOOT ME A DESIGN IF I PRINT HIM THE TEE....THAT WAS THE DEAL....THAT WHAT I GET FOR FUCKIN WITH HIM....SO WE BOTH GOT BURNED....I DO APOLOGIZE FOR WHATWEVER....I HAD NO WAY OF KNOWIN THIZZ SHIT....THEM MUTHA FUCKAS WAZ LIKE 3RD MOST ORDERED SHIRT THO....SO THANKZ I GUESS....IMMA TAKE THEM MUTHA FUCKAZ OFF....AND UHHH....NO.....I HAVENT EVER HEARD OF NO METAL MOUTH BEFORE

MR. PHIBBER LOCZ
Nah thats not the only tshirt we have designed check are profiles on the website www.MetalMouthProductions.com also there's another one of your designs that looks like are old one but its nothing we about to reach 3000+ shirts sold threw out the bay and beyond ...as for the 661 refer to GHETTO_MARINE post and as for you not putting your name NORTHERN CALIFORNIA name behind 661 i think you did if you look at "your" designs you posted.... but like i said its nothing folx theres enough bread for all of us in this game as long as we dont bite each others designs

100 Gizza CEO

Mar 18, 2005
CONGRATS ON YOU DOIN YOUR THING BUT ITS LIKE THIS....I AINT EVER BEEN NO FUCKIN BITER THATS WHY I STARTED MY OWN SHIT....IM NOT -N- THIZZ SHIT TO BITE -N- IM NOT APPRECIATING YOU TRYIN TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE IM TRYIN TO RIDE OFF YOUR SHIT....CAUSE IT AINT THE FUCKIN CASE....I NEVER SAID THAT THAT IS THE ONLY TEE YOUVE DESIGNED....I SAID ITS THE ONLY ONE I DIDNT DESIGN MYSELF....AND WITH THAT WHAT THE OTHER TEE YOU TRYIN TO ACCUSE ME OF BITIN' CAUSE I LOOKED THROUGH THAT SHIT AND SEEN NUTHIN THAT EVEN KINDA RESEMBLES ANYTHING I DID......?

MR. PHIBBER LOCZ

Apr 25, 2002
who ever gots the shirts with that bay and nor cali and all the area codes,it'd look better if the nor cali part you put the valley.that shit dont look right as it is.its all northern california..........

NORTENO-NATION said:
CONGRATS ON YOU DOIN YOUR THING BUT ITS LIKE THIS....I AINT EVER BEEN NO FUCKIN BITER THATS WHY I STARTED MY OWN SHIT....IM NOT -N- THIZZ SHIT TO BITE -N- IM NOT APPRECIATING YOU TRYIN TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE IM TRYIN TO RIDE OFF YOUR SHIT....CAUSE IT AINT THE FUCKIN CASE....I NEVER SAID THAT THAT IS THE ONLY TEE YOUVE DESIGNED....I SAID ITS THE ONLY ONE I DIDNT DESIGN MYSELF....AND WITH THAT WHAT THE OTHER TEE YOU TRYIN TO ACCUSE ME OF BITIN' CAUSE I LOOKED THROUGH THAT SHIT AND SEEN NUTHIN THAT EVEN KINDA RESEMBLES ANYTHING I DID......?

MR. PHIBBER LOCZ

Real talk its nuthin folx you do you I do me we all get breaded up and as for the other design that I thought looked like are's its an old design I dont even sell no more so I dont have it up in the website's store anymore .... theres some pix of it maybe in the events pictures cuz folx was wearing them... aiight then 100

Gizza CEO

Nov 27, 2002
Foul Mouth said:
who ever gots the shirts with that bay and nor cali and all the area codes,it'd look better if the nor cali part you put the valley.that shit dont look right as it is.its all northern california..........

I think people get the point tho,but I understand where u commin from bro cause sum people think of norcali as sacra an above an bakers an delano an all those places central cali an 559 an 209 as valley,but i think where the homie gizz trying to come at is a simple version an base it on just area bakers through the middle all the way to the top be norcali an to the left bay area but then again he'd have to change the whole look an put central cali,norcali,bay area,central coast an that would be a little to much on the shirt so by him making a simple version people get the point.
But i respect your words on what u ment.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah,it just looks okwerd that way to me.this whole area is northern california.i remember in the 90's they was talkin bout splittin Cali in to N. Cal and S. Cal.2 different states.i think the cut off was Visalia or Fresno.i honestly dont know what the other "nor cali" codes are,they must be more south.i just know 916,209,& 559.we're valley cus we're in a valley,the bay is bay cus the counties touch the s.f. bay.but stockton is litterly more north then frisco or the O.but i give'em props for sellin shirts tho.........

Mar 18, 2005
-N- DON'T BRING UP SHIT THAT YOU AIN'T GONNA BACK UP WITH PROOF....LIKE I SAID I PRESONALLY DESIGNED ALL THE SHIT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THAT AREA CODE 1....SO I KNOW AIN'T NUTHIN ELSE ANYBODY ELSES WORK!