north korea bombed south korea?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
Was it Kim Jong Il as one of his final acts before he dies, was it Kim Jong Un flexing his muscles and letting world know he's the new HKIC, or was it the N.Korean military acting independently?

May 14, 2002
I read in the ny times that north Korea has a brand new nuclaire facility to make atomic weapons..
They supposedly showed this to a UN inspector not too long ago.

Weather this is true or propaganda, I don't know..

Nov 24, 2003
My best guess would the 2nd option.

A scary thought; Jung-il could have (probably did) fill Jung-un's head so full of propaganda that he thinks the rest of the world is living in the stone age and North Korea is light years ahead of everyone else technologically and militarily.

Jung-un could believe that he can do whatever he wants and there will be no consequences because of North Korea's might. :eyecross:

Fuck he could believe the world ends at Japan and China lol.

Apr 25, 2002
I read in the ny times that north Korea has a brand new nuclaire facility to make atomic weapons..
They supposedly showed this to a UN inspector not too long ago.

Weather this is true or propaganda, I don't know..

Uranium enrichment facility.

They[north korea] always tell the West what they are going to do before they do it.
The West says "pssshhh wut eva Korea".
Then when Korea does it and shows the West they did it.
Then the West is all "OMG we're shocked and appalled".

NK fired shells at this same island back in August but no one covered it and no one cared.

Feb 8, 2006
Uranium enrichment facility.

They[north korea] always tell the West what they are going to do before they do it.
The West says "pssshhh wut eva Korea".
Then when Korea does it and shows the West they did it.
Then the West is all "OMG we're shocked and appalled".

NK fired shells at this same island back in August but no one covered it and no one cared.
why was the media interested in this event and not the one in august?

Jun 27, 2003
Kim Jong Il was hella bombing on Lee Myong Bak and Lee Myong Bak aint do shit about it, he was waiting to make sure his big homie Obama was finna back him up so they could really whoop that ass.... lol it do sound like some schoolyard bickering and shiet.

This kind of shit happens all the time tho, they have firefights on the westside of the NLL a lot cuz North Korea and South Korea dispute where the line actually is. They not stupid enough to think that they can just take over the peninsula and fuck with America like that, they say the shit to appeal to their population, but they don't believe it. Every single one of em were educated outside of North Korea, and they all speak multiple languages and have international connections. Their approach to foreign policy is outdated, but that's what they've been doing for so long I don't think they can really switch it up. They don't want a war, even tho they talk like it a lot, they know that's the end of em. We'll lose millions of people in Seoul, but it won't be no Iraq or Afghanistan. Once we take out their SAM sites and their nuclear facilities it's pretty much game over for them and they know that shiet. And Korean people will follow whoever is in charge, so it won't be no kind of insurgency and shit like that. We don't want it neither tho, cuz then not only is that gon fuck the infrastructure up and kill millions of people, but then you got the refugee crisis that nobody wants to deal with. It's better to keep them millions of ppl fucked up in North Korea then toppling the government and letting them come into the south or north into China.

that's the report from the Peoples Army High Command and shiet talkin about how if the George Washington goes into the yellow sea then they'll view it as an act of war and finally put the knife into the throat of America, and how if they violate NK territory even by .001mm then the North will rain artillery indiscriminately on the south and the westside is only for North Korea blah blah blah....crazy how them fools report the news or whatever other things, they talk like how Korean pastors be talking....why so serious

and now you know, North Korea claimin the West Sea, South Korea better stick to the East Sea or it's funk season!!!! Big bad mighty westside northside Korea homie!!!!!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Kim Jong Il just wants to go out with a bang I think. Stir up some shit, blame it on the US and the South, be the Hero, and then step down and let his son take over.