North County SD Rap & Hip Hop!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PAIN

Feb 21, 2009
Hey what Up?
I'm in the middle of opening a website dedicated to North County SD Rap & Hip hop...
so if you're an artist & you have a show coming up, Cd release let me know so I can put it on there & let people know... also if you have Music videos, Interviews, reviews etc or any news you want to tell your fans & the world let me know & I'll put it on there... I'm going to do my best to cover the North County Rap & Hip Hop scene...

Even if you're not an artist & want to help me find stuff to post on the website let me know & I'll give you credit on the website

e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

PAIN

Feb 21, 2009
Yea I Barely Started on it, so its in the beginning stages, but I'm going to work on it on the daily, I plan on doing a lot with this website...

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
wat about all of dago..y jus north county..wats that like poway and RB..naw im jus fuckin wit u..i got some oceanside homies i kno be spittin like G Tall he fucks with the Slump House hella tough..i'll let em kno fa sho..wat about niggas n Hemet

PAIN

Feb 21, 2009
Aight I Just worked on it some more You can check it out www.northcountysdflows.com

wat about all of dago..y jus north county..wats that like poway and RB..naw im jus fuckin wit u..i got some oceanside homies i kno be spittin like G Tall he fucks with the Slump House hella tough..i'll let em kno fa sho..wat about niggas n Hemet
Yea I decided to just focus on North County cuz its my home (I'm from Esco) & I feel the rest of SD is getting good coverage but I feel North County gets overshadowed & people aint putting as much attention over here but we have a lot of talent & I want to do my part to help promote it...

Hemet I believe is in the IE so this website wouldn't cover that... it would cover the following cities though:

Aviara
Bonsall
borrego springs
Camp Pendleton
Cardiff-by-the-Sea
Carlsbad
Carmel Mountain
Carmel Valley
Del Mar
Encinitas
Escondido
Fallbrook
Julian
La Costa
Lake San Marcos
Leucadia
Mira Mesa
Murrieta
Oceanside
Olivenhain
Pala
Palomar Mountain
Pauma Valley
Poway
Ramona
Rancho Bernardo
Rancho Penasquitos
Rancho Santa Fe
San Luis Rey
San Marcos
Scripps Ranch
Solana Beach
Temecula
Valley Center
Vista

Some of these areas not everyone agrees is part of North County but can't please everyone...

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
^^^All those places r super north of me so i consider that north county until at least the l.a. area..^^^ but that's whats up tho..I could make a serious case to be included in the North County as well but seeing i get so much coverage in 619 already i won't be selfish..let some other niggas get on..

Sep 11, 2009
Aight I Just worked on it some more You can check it out www.northcountysdflows.com

Yea I decided to just focus on North County cuz its my home (I'm from Esco) & I feel the rest of SD is getting good coverage but I feel North County gets overshadowed & people aint putting as much attention over here but we have a lot of talent & I want to do my part to help promote it...

Hemet I believe is in the IE so this website wouldn't cover that... it would cover the following cities though:

Aviara
Bonsall
borrego springs
Camp Pendleton
Cardiff-by-the-Sea
Carlsbad
Carmel Mountain
Carmel Valley
Del Mar
Encinitas
Escondido
Fallbrook
Julian
La Costa
Lake San Marcos
Leucadia
Mira Mesa
Murrieta
Oceanside
Olivenhain
Pala
Palomar Mountain
Pauma Valley
Poway
Ramona
Rancho Bernardo
Rancho Penasquitos
Rancho Santa Fe
San Luis Rey
San Marcos
Scripps Ranch
Solana Beach
Temecula
Valley Center
Vista

Some of these areas not everyone agrees is part of North County but can't please everyone...
Whoa whoa whoa homeboy...Murrietta is in Riverside!!! and Mira Mesa ain't from what I know of isn't from North County SD.

Feb 21, 2009
Daygo is Daygo no matter what part of the map you at. I fux wit yall!
Thanks! I put a link to your website on the website

BLAME ONE is Handsdown the illest MC in North County....def needs to be some coverage on that cat for sure.
True, right now I'm still in the beginning stages so I'm still trying to get the layout down & everything... but I do plan to do coverage, reviews, interviews etc... in the coming months...

Whoa whoa whoa homeboy...Murrietta is in Riverside!!! and Mira Mesa ain't from what I know of isn't from North County SD.
I actually researched online & tried to find all the cities that are part of North County & made a list before I opened the website... I was surprised too on some of the cities that some people considered part of North County...

didnt you read his disclaimer at the bottom lol
Haha Thanks!

Apr 5, 2003
wats goodie..im tryna get some more shit on hip hop hustle..
I don't have an Internet connection at the pad right now and my work computer is limited but send me your material and i'll post it on there when i get a new connection.

Thanks! I put a link to your website on the website
Good lookin out! I did the same for yall.

Feb 27, 2010

Aviara
Bonsall
borrego springs
Camp Pendleton
Cardiff-by-the-Sea
Carlsbad
Carmel Mountain
Carmel Valley
Del Mar
Encinitas
Escondido
Fallbrook
Julian
La Costa
Lake San Marcos
Leucadia
Mira Mesa
Murrieta
Oceanside
Olivenhain
Pala
Palomar Mountain
Pauma Valley
Poway
Ramona
Rancho Bernardo
Rancho Penasquitos
Rancho Santa Fe
San Luis Rey
San Marcos
Scripps Ranch
Solana Beach
Temecula
Valley Center
Vista

Anything passed Qualcomm Stadium is North to me.