NORTENOS IN MEXICO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
but you know whats happening?feds are coming down hard on gangs,fools are dropping out and their numbers are dwindling.gangs are trying survive so now they're accepting the same individuals who they once laughed at.

Mar 17, 2010
i live in west texas right now in odessa,not to far from el paso n juarez i got some homies that are from juarez and live in el paso they bang norte but instead of them banging x4 their banging x5 i guess cause the alphabet in spanish the N is the 15th letter.. thats what ive been told how they do things in juarez..ive been around alot of places n seen the craziest towns you wouldnt expect to see homies,but if you got heart your going to set up shop any where

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
its called hypocrisy.you know youngnutt,you been on this forum plenty of times to remember these lames talking all that ''paisa,wetback'' shit.talking bout 4 foot midgets n shit.clowning their own race cause they think it makes them look cool to other folks.
LOL FUCKIN FAGGOT, YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERYBODY ON HERE OR ON THE STREETS ARE 1ST GENERATION OR BORN IN MEXICO, ONLY SOME, AND OBVIOUSLY THE ONES THAT ARE 1ST GENERATION OR BORN OUTSIDE OF THE STATES ARE RARELY THE ONES SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT, SO OF COURSE THERE WILL BE FOOLS THAT ARE 2ND, 3RD AND 4TH GENERATION CHICANOS THAT ARE ON THAT "PAISA,WETBACK" SHIT, INCLUDING FOOLS FROM DOWN SOUTH, AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU'RE FUCKIN RETARDED. AND IVE SEEN YOU POST SHIT LIKE "FUCKING PAISA," SO WHY ARE YOU EVEN SAYING SHIT? LOL

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HIPOCRACY? YOU'RE IN THE SAME CATEGORY, WERENT YOU ALSO ON THAT "CHICANOS UNITE" SHIT? LOL , ALL WHILE YOU MADE POST WITH THE WORDS BUSTER AND CHAP TRYNA BANG ONLINE. THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE EITHER.

AND AS FAR AS THE WHOLE CHICANO VS PAISANO ARGUMENT GOES, DOESNT IT GO BOTH WAYS? YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOUVE NEVER SEEN A PAISA TALK DOWN ON A CHICANO FOR NOT BEING MEXICAN ENOUGH, CALLING EM A POCHO, CLOWNING ON THEM? IT GOES BOTH WAYS DUMMY, IT AINT A ONE SIDED THING YOU KNOW. SO YEAH THERE WILL BE ANIMOSITY BETWEEN THE TWO TYPES OF RAZA, PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GONNA LOOK DOWN ON EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY'RE DIFFERENT.

ME PERSONALLY, I DONT CLOWN ON ANYBODY FOR WHERE THEY'RE FROM OR WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

Nov 1, 2005
^^ay guey..this fool can quote my every post n shit.lol
but u gotta admit,there's a reason why youngnutt thought all u fools were on some paisa hating shit....who clowns more on mexicanos,your side or mine?

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
personaly ive clowned on paisas before not for where they from or who they are, but for trying to be who they arent. But as years passed by I saw with my own eyes that it dont matter were the same in the eyes of every one else. I can walk into a shell and the indian is gonna say "ay amigo" , and im still going going to get asked for a green card when I hit a roadblock. Times are too fucked with all these laws theyre trying to pass to even think like that. We all on the same boat ,we all raza.

Jan 29, 2005
"divide and conquer" is usually the solution to maintain control of the masses of people...regardless of race...I see the mexican/latin american community as a strong force in numbers, but as long as they play the part of "this side vs. that side" the government will always have the advantage and maintain control..

Mar 13, 2007
As enlightened and reasonable as your post sounds shinbone, I would argue that we, whether it be Mexicans, Peruvians, etc., divide ourselves and tribalize even within our own Latin American community; the government plays a minimal role because it is we as Latinos that have to connect with each other to eliminate this "control" you say government maintains over us.

Jan 29, 2005
As enlightened and reasonable as your post sounds shinbone, I would argue that we, whether it be Mexicans, Peruvians, etc., divide ourselves and tribalize even within our own Latin American community; the government plays a minimal role because it is we as Latinos that have to connect with each other to eliminate this "control" you say government maintains over us.
I appreciate your reply Encho..and i'm not one to argue. I do agree with you on unifying together as a people in order to eliminate "control" (from any symbol of authority)..that would be THE ONLY SOLUTION (generally speaking)..i apologize for the words i may have chose to identify "mexicans/latinos"..Its kinda difficult when assimilation has taken place..I still see us all as brothers and sisters from the same planet and we all the same underneath..Plus what goes around comes around and thats one law i aint trying to break...

thanks again bro,,,peace