norteno song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
AMERICAN ME BEAT?HE'S PROBABLY TALKIN ABOUT "GET OFF THE BLOCK",IT'S ON THE NORTHERN GHETTO BOYS COMP

Feb 27, 2004
speaking of norteno songs, anyone know the name of this one song that has the Im a Gunner beat to it and it goes like, cant stop wont stop true nortenos end up on top. anyone know what its called or who sings it

Apr 15, 2003
I think the song you are talking about from american me might be by lil coner on the balled out,silver and black album,i believe its called weve seen death,correct me if i'm wrong

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
TOKZTLI said:
"Dont let me be misunderstood" by The Animals.

Its a dope beat, kind of overused by now.
its on sir dynos what have i become it goes"we pull up deep to the strip/and all flamed up with a full clip/its like that when it comes to my raza/every fukin day we live for the drama/yea im surronded by death and meth/i live for the moment of my last breath/hittin switches dumpin vallas out the window/bumper to bumper so were cruising hella slow/with the fast lifstyle that never slows down/"or somethin like that