Norteno In Los Angeles looking for surenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
^
so skraps dont diss norcal? :confused:

if i took offense to all the "frisco" gay/bay refrences id waste a lot of time and energy.
I RARELY DISS ANY TOWN OR EVEN NORTHERN CALI AS A SIDE AND RARELY DO ANY OTHER SURENOS ON HERE. THAT I NOTICE...NORTENOS AS A GROUP??? ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!
BUT THERE'S A DIFFRENCE...BUT HATE DONT DICTATE MY ACTIONS.

Mar 25, 2005
BUNCH OF GANGSTERS ACTIN LIKE LITTLE BITCHES....FUCK CAFF HE BEEN A SKRAP...AND FUCK THAT DUDE IN THE VIDEO AND ANY OTHER HOMEBOY WHO CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE NORTENO RIGHT......

Nov 21, 2007
I RARELY DISS ANY TOWN OR EVEN NORTHERN CALI AS A SIDE AND RARELY DO ANY OTHER SURENOS ON HERE. THAT I NOTICE...NORTENOS AS A GROUP??? ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!
BUT THERE'S A DIFFRENCE...BUT HATE DONT DICTATE MY ACTIONS.
i figured common sense would kick in and people would realize that they were referring to those who dwell within it....

Feb 7, 2006
dude in the video hates nortenos and surenos...but what I'm sayin is u dissin all of us so cal residents when you say that bs, that's why on the so cal forum when the nortenos would come thru back in the day on the e-bangin the whole board would be dissin or backin up the eses even when it aint all cool on the streets like that. I'm not trippin hardcore about it but shit is stupid to diss everybody in socal.

Nov 21, 2007
dude in the video hates nortenos and surenos...but what I'm sayin is u dissin all of us so cal residents when you say that bs, that's why on the so cal forum when the nortenos would come thru back in the day on the e-bangin the whole board would be dissin or backin up the eses even when it aint all cool on the streets like that. I'm not trippin hardcore about it but shit is stupid to diss everybody in socal.
where were people defending the incursions into the east co co board if thats the case?

and its not a diss to "everybody" in socal..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SEE AND THATS WHY THESE FOOLS WONDER WHY PEOPLE MAKE POST'S LIKE THESE...IF THEY ON A FUCK SO CAL TRIP... ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUR SUPPOSED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND NOT TRIP...I BET IF I MADE A FUCK NORTHERN CALI THREAD. FOOLS WHITE,BLACK,AND MEXICAN WOULD BE TALKING MAD SHIT.
I DONT LIKE TO STEROTYPE BUT SEEMS LIKE CATS UP NORTH BE HATING ON SO CAL SOMETIMES.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
north vs. south=dumbest shit ever

I personally dont care where you're from.

I've been disrespected by cats from both sides and I handled each accordingly.....a.k.a. anyone can get it. I handle all problems on a case by case basis, never blaming a group for an individuals actions. Didn't always do it that way, but time and experience teaches you new things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Northern Cali dude and I wouldnt change it for the world, but I love and respect my peoples a whole lot more, so havin' a problem with you automatically because you're not from uptop is out of the question.

I cant lie and say that I dont get mad when I drive down Franklin Blvd. and see Sureno graffiti, and I cant lie and say I've never called anyone a scrap....but I can say that I dont understand why those thoughts jump in my head. Is it some caveman territorial bullshit programmed in us or WTF. Shit is dumb frustrating. hahaha

In my life, I've never had do deal with black and brown issues. My fam is like the friggin' united nations, so it baffeled me when I would go to see my so cal fam and cats would sweat me like crazy. hahaha My cuzzos came to get me from the airport lookin like they just got out of a teen angels magazine, and I get off the plane lookin' like LL Cool Mex. I mean they started lettin' me have it for my haircut all the way to the way I dressed.....mayatero this, and mayatero that. All i can say is, we live in two TOTALLY different worlds.

Feb 7, 2006
SEE AND THATS WHY THESE FOOLS WONDER WHY PEOPLE MAKE POST'S LIKE THESE...IF THEY ON A FUCK SO CAL TRIP... ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUR SUPPOSED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND NOT TRIP...I BET IF I MADE A FUCK NORTHERN CALI THREAD. FOOLS WHITE,BLACK,AND MEXICAN WOULD BE TALKING MAD SHIT.
I DONT LIKE TO STEROTYPE BUT SEEMS LIKE CATS UP NORTH BE HATING ON SO CAL SOMETIMES
Some of them most definitely do, and we dont really trip on them. I remember I was in B-more and all of a sudden I hear all this shit about fuck southern california, fuck LA, that shit is fake, the fools down there aint shit, they have no culture. I get up and spot some Asian cat just goin off on the homeland, I ask homie if he got so much of a problem wit So.cal and LA he could go over it with a LA resident...fool got all quiet and made some excuse about how the traffic fucked him up from last time and thats why he was hatin. I don't understand the hate, the bay is the shit... its a nice pace to escape to from SO.cal life.

Apr 15, 2006
SO CAFF YOU A SKRAPPA NOW HUH BIETCH? N STUMPER STILL GRIPPIN' HIS TANGERINES ON THE EAST CO CO FORUMS? SURGURLIMAN SUCKED A FEW DICKS TO GET HIS NAME CHANGED BACK? AND SLICC RICC IS ACTUALLY BILLY IDOL? AWW SHIT! WADDUP TROLL !

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
north vs. south=dumbest shit ever

I personally dont care where you're from.

I've been disrespected by cats from both sides and I handled each accordingly.....a.k.a. anyone can get it. I handle all problems on a case by case basis, never blaming a group for an individuals actions. Didn't always do it that way, but time and experience teaches you new things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Northern Cali dude and I wouldnt change it for the world, but I love and respect my peoples a whole lot more, so havin' a problem with you automatically because you're not from uptop is out of the question.

I cant lie and say that I dont get mad when I drive down Franklin Blvd. and see Sureno graffiti, and I cant lie and say I've never called anyone a scrap....but I can say that I dont understand why those thoughts jump in my head. Is it some caveman territorial bullshit programmed in us or WTF. Shit is dumb frustrating. hahaha

In my life, I've never had do deal with black and brown issues. My fam is like the friggin' united nations, so it baffeled me when I would go to see my so cal fam and cats would sweat me like crazy. hahaha My cuzzos came to get me from the airport lookin like they just got out of a teen angels magazine, and I get off the plane lookin' like LL Cool Mex. I mean they started lettin' me have it for my haircut all the way to the way I dressed.....mayatero this, and mayatero that. All i can say is, we live in two TOTALLY different worlds.
Well put, I got the same shit when I met my cuzzo from out there, fooz are on some traditional shit and wear what they moms like.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I dont get the hate either....
GANG SHIT IS GANG SHIT. BUT IF YOU WERE TO BE OUT HERE IN SO CAL...I WOULDNT TRIP CAUSE YOU FROM SAC...TO ME IT DONT GET NO BETTER THAN CALIFORNIA BUT FOOLS ALWAYS WANNA TWIST SHIT UP...
AND I HEAR YOU ON THAT SHIT DHADNOT...MAN I JUST SAW TOO SHORT IN LONG BEACH AND HE GOT MAD LOVE...BUT JUST FROM WHAT I SEE ON THESE BOARDS FOOLS HATE ON ANYTHING SO CALI RELATED...ARTISTS,MUSIC,STYLES...DAMN SHIT GETS PATHETIC.

AND WHAT UP FREEBIE??? YOUR HUSBAND FINALLY LET YOU PAROLE OUT?