Nortelation Vol. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
What's with the kungfu ponytail on the pic? Not feeling that aspect of the cover.
if you think thats a kungfu ponytail you need to slap yourself and stay off the east coco board.
its called a mongolian, if you dont know what it represents then maybe its best you keep it that way. busta ass nigga

Jan 9, 2004
if you think thats a kungfu ponytail you need to slap yourself and stay off the east coco board.
its called a mongolian, if you dont know what it represents then maybe its best you keep it that way. busta ass nigga
Oh I see, you think your a moderator or some shit. When I first looked at the cover it looked like a fucking trany on it but I try to be respectful and asked a simple question. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop trying to be hard on the east coco board. I aint the only one who think that shit looks Chinese or gay.

Dec 16, 2004
DONT SEE MONGOLS ANYMORE JUST HOMIES FULL OF HAIR CANT TELL THEY HOMIES BUT THATS A GOOD THING KEEPING IT ON THE LOW YET THEY READY FOR FUNK ON SIGHT! KNOW THAT! FUCK THE LOOKS WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT YOU BELIVE IN YOUR HEART!